Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

underthefreeway

As much as I find her kids annoying, I genuinely feel sorry for them. Two different live-in partners who they were introduced to so early and who became their Mummies. After AK, Sophie said she would protect her children from hurt again and next minute Maddie has moved in. Terribly traumatic for them.
What’s ironic too is how badly Sophie dragged AK for hurting her kids, when AK never really lived with them. She spent like two weeks down there during COVID but never at the same level Maddie was. She dragged AK in several podcasts over that but then, as you stated, proceeded to move Maddie right in. If the kids were heartbroken over AK I’d hate to see how they are now over Maddie, who Sophie let them call mummy and has been moved in for over a year. Poor things will need therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Can’t decide if the poll for the new thread should be who found Tattle after the break up OR which sport will Sophie’s next partner play 🤔

• Haha

pinkflaps

Off topic but a friend who works at a Melbourne hospital said chompers was admitted a few months ago for an apparent breast revision
I’m a nurse and that’s a massive breach of confidentiality hey. I know she’s a cunt but I would never leak that information around and jeopardise my registration

sophiesgiantego

Lol, good on Mads, revenge is a fish best served cold 🤣 so bad Soph went over there and I don’t reckon the coach called her back, I reckon she found out something she didn’t like and high tailed it out of there!

Yeah I am flat out keeping up! We’ve had a prowler in the back neighbours yard and I needed to get the video footage, but I was so hyped over the breakup I really wasn’t that interested in a burglar getting caught 😂😂😂
I don’t usually agree with the cheater but in this instance I’m living for it

ISueYou

Longtime lurker, first time poster (been around since Gomi and Young Mummy Days/Bobby being tiny etc.)

As someone who comes from a family of Doctors, Surgeons, and Midwives... I reckon your friend would be pretty peeved that you've shared the info she told you.
All it takes is for Sophie to read that your friend told you, then she goes back to the hospital and makes a complaint, and then anyone who had dealings with Sophie or accessed her file on that day would then be put before the Medical Board for review and to pinpoint exactly which health professional breached, instant dismissal for your friend who I am sure has worked and studied very hard to be in a hospital position.

• Heart
Are you telling me this didn’t work out? Soph not copping to any responsibility to hurting Blondie with the Bun? Bitch you WROTE this in your book!? What the fuck!?

NB: does anyone remember when she grabbed at Maddie in the towel like a predator?
She's fuked isn't it all she ever wanted to be a young mum now poor poor i had a kid at 22, i was locked down, you dont know how it was.. We were watching dick head we saw everything and it looked like you did whatever the fk you wanted to and left your husband at home raising your babiez... Grow up already you got exactly what you wanted

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
Jeez the ex sister-in-law and mother-in-law are a bit rough around the edges - to put it politely!! The cheap and nasty looking sister-in-law's page is bordering on Only Fans and the mutton dressed as lamb middle aged mother-in-law with the tatts on her feet - I just can't. Money can't buy you class (as Louann famously said).

Reactions: 30

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Are you telling me this didn’t work out? Soph not copping to any responsibility to hurting Blondie with the Bun? Bitch you WROTE this in your book!? What the fuck!?

NB: does anyone remember when she grabbed at Maddie in the towel like a predator?
That whole excerpt is gaslighting 101

It honestly astounds me people actually are friends with her…albeit for a short period unless you are on the payroll.

savefloss

VIP Member
Wow and Maddie has already been wiped from the insta page 🤯 Scummy is mad as hell about something!

• Wow
  • Angry
If anyone of the females in the comments thread on Outspoken ever manage to find their way here or any lurkers come out of hiding after this, can someone please take ExTamponFlinger or something along those lines as their username. Please and thank you.

• Haha
I laughed and I laughed and I laughed at the two insta thirsty in laws scrabbling to show faux feels for Sophie.

Gee and her mum don't give a flying fuck for Sophie. They're just there for the instagram attention by proxy. Desperate for Sophie's Z grade fame.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Pretty obvious, Sophie believes that monogamy isn't for her and will never be accountable to anyone, yet Maddie is her possession and that she needs to be faithful.
Once again its old mate and "do what I say, not what I do" and not being at fault for anything that went down.

Live your best life Maddie Garrick.👏

Reactions: 29