Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but a friend who works at a Melbourne hospital said chompers was admitted a few months ago for an apparent breast revision
I’m a nurse and that’s a massive breach of confidentiality hey. I know she’s a cunt but I would never leak that information around and jeopardise my registration

Reactions: 31
What a bitch. You purchased a dog for your children. Then you purchased another dog for your girlfriend as a way to manipulate her.

Such a shame when plans go awry
Exactly, why can’t they be accepted as beloved family pets rather than used as tools for her manipulation. The snag dogs didn’t ask to be purchased by her!

Reactions: 15
my money on the PA being asked to talk to media....
fortify the story this side of the world.

Yet, Mads liking her latest thirst post.So fucked up on doormads behalf. They do deserve each other.
maybe it was a passive aggressive FU??

She loves those snag dogs
oh that's pretty shit....didn't she buy them?

Ugh those pancakes! That top is for someone... slightly perkier.
Compare the pair:
I'd love to see Maddie in it...she's got a nice body

Last edited:
Sophie may have provided Maddie with a house to live in and some financial flexibility (but who even knows) but she failed to provide her with a supportive, healthy and emotionally secure relationship where Maddie could feel respected. Frankly this is more important than anything fiscal and no doubt financial abuse can be added to the list of ways sophie did her wrong.

Reactions: 40
“Shock split”…to who?!? This wasn’t a surprise at all. The “friend” talking to the media is for sure Caitlin or someone else on Sophie’s team (if they even exist)

Reactions: 19
Not cool mate. You, or your friend.

For the record (pun intended), it is very easy to track who has viewed/accessed a specific patient’s data. Something to keep in mind.
Agreed, and this is instant dismissal. I work in HR for a large hospital. If we found anyone disclosed patient info like this, they would be gone and reported to AHPRA. I despise Sophie, wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire but releasing someone’s medical info is never ok!

Reactions: 26
Would Maddie have had any type of financial security before shacking up with Soph? Did she own a home , car or anything? Has Soph just broken it off and left her with absolutely nothing?
Would she be able to get any settlement or have they not been shacked up long enough?

Reactions: 3
Nope, must be together 2 years to be able to claim anything of narcSoph’s.

Reactions: 3
You need to be together for 24 months to claim any financial support as a de facto - very convenient that it hasn't been 2 years from Soph's perspective

Reactions: 9
I like to imagine they are the person at the Herald Sun who deservingly sledges Soph at every opportunity.

Longtime lurker, first time poster (been around since Gomi and Young Mummy Days/Bobby being tiny etc.)

As someone who comes from a family of Doctors, Surgeons, and Midwives... I reckon your friend would be pretty peeved that you've shared the info she told you.
All it takes is for Sophie to read that your friend told you, then she goes back to the hospital and makes a complaint, and then anyone who had dealings with Sophie or accessed her file on that day would then be put before the Medical Board for review and to pinpoint exactly which health professional breached, instant dismissal for your friend who I am sure has worked and studied very hard to be in a hospital position.

Reactions: 31
“Shock split”…to who?!? This wasn’t a surprise at all. The “friend” talking to the media is for sure Caitlin or someone else on Sophie’s team (if they even exist)
Based on that story I reckon the ‘friend’ source is the post earlier in this thread on tattle that mentioned they were friends of a friends who heard MG had cheated

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.