Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope you’re doing this for good money elsewhere @Sure…Media! Because we are not worthy!
I’d like to see MG bill Chompers for creating content posing being embarrassed shamed and forced to kiss hug and fake it for the ‘gram as well as all the pyjama shoots and wearing. Child minding and raising and entertaining. Fuck she’s been priceless for Scum.

Reactions: 23
I can’t wait for the juicy vids & breakdowns to start coming I’m a big meany, I know, but she deserves it!

Reactions: 16
Oh great that outfit is henne I guess that means we will be subjected to it on old lumpy Lou too!

Reactions: 20
Honey, no one is loving this top. Why would anyone want to buy a top that makes their boobs look like THAT?

Reactions: 22
Maddie was never a doting stepmum to the kids.

Reactions: 17
Off topic but a friend who works at a Melbourne hospital said chompers was admitted a few months ago for an apparent breast revision
Not cool mate. You, or your friend.

For the record (pun intended), it is very easy to track who has viewed/accessed a specific patient’s data. Something to keep in mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I’d just like to add Soph looks at Mad’s phone and sees flirty messages so throws it and breaks it, leaving poor Mads to quickly buy a new phone.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.