Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know guys, I know everyone predicted it. I mean I always thought they wouldn't last but I don't see this breakup lasting either. I have a feeling they will probably get back together, I don't know.

Reactions: 12
Oh you captured it all perfectly!!!

Reactions: 6
I don't know guys, I know everyone predicted it. I mean I always thought they wouldn't last but I don't see this breakup lasting either. I have a feeling they will probably get back together, I don't know.
Yes, Maddie needs to take her back & dump her a few more times just to make it even.

Reactions: 14
I'm tipping that monogamy, open relationships and threesomes can't all co-exist....despite what one party may have thought

Reactions: 20
I’ve been off Tattle a bit, is this you making an epic come back @Sure…Media! because you are a freaking genius

Reactions: 25
Plenty of time now to CEO at her multiple million $ businesses.

Yes, no more tampon slinging sessions to take away from her Shawsy media happy snaps or big lippie biz duties.

God I hope not, there’s too many Italian snags and fish out there in the world for Mads to enjoy. Soph made it clear that she ain’t ‘sharing’ (awful word to use) Mads with anyone, so she made her choice.

Reactions: 6
Welcome back!! We were so sad when you left us

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.