Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She seriously posted Cachia, Cachia, Cachia, breakup, Cachia, Cachia, Cachia 🤯 what the fuck?! She must have been the one that fucked up, and just slipped it in there hoping no one would notice!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

notgifted

VIP Member
MG needs to cut her off entirely!!!

I bet she started starving herself prior to the trip so she was in peak condition to go over and see Maddie and the teammates, lol guys I’m still fucking chuckling that they broke up 😂😂 really what a great week it’s been.
Emmy Lou emptied the bins yesterday too 🤣 what’s next?

• Haha

NoraJoyCee

So Mads out there burning CACHIA pjs now?
Also, the time travelling kissing reel didn’t age well… 😘

• Haha

itssobutiful

Statement from Sure Media:

“Apologies. We just got out of bed.

It’s with great rambling that we advise you, our lucrative leader has now taken the first steps to become a hasbian. Someone went down… and the tampon hit the fan.

Based on a probability of fluid sexuality and monogamy anti-ideology, we’re genuinely shocked that ‘blondie with the bun’ will now have to be recast because of something she probably did. How dare anyone play our own games against us!

While we are yet to determine what she did that was sooooo heinous, chances are she either forgot to send the kids a jersey from overseas or she got a post coital text from another woman, leapt out of bed and hailed a taxi to be with her true love. Speculate what you will. Sportsbet have shortened the odds in favour of the conjecture through Tattle.

Don’t worry about the dogs. We forgot who we left them with so unless they find their way home I guess they’re ok.

We won’t be changing Flossy’s name. That’s just silly. She was named after Florence Pugh (as a thank you for those fanny flutters) in the first place and we’re sticking to that story.

Break ups tend to score a higher algorithm than hostage-love so we’re looking forward to the sympathy. New PJs out this week. Just for something different, we’ve changed the pattern to cheetah.

We haven’t decided if we’re going to sell our dream home that we built especially for *insert name here*. Sadly we can’t move back to the former marital home either as it hit the market this week. Even our fallback is gone.

Anyway, garage sale at HQ next week. Lots of pre loved items at discounted prices.

Please respect our privacy… until the next podcast.”
I’ve been off Tattle a bit, is this you making an epic come back @Sure…Media! because you are a freaking genius

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Just had a quick squiz at her insta, looks like she is still following Maddie, and the last few posts of her and Maddie have been removed. Still loads of pics and reels on her page. Man whatever has gone down, I would have loved to be a fly on the cold stone TullaMcmansion bench. I feel sorry for the kids though. There will be some other poor sucker keeping Maddie's side of the bed warm in no time. If the PA isn't already in there!

taylorverse

Outspoken have released podcast discussing the break up. They usually go very safe when discussing SC but they made their feelings clear that they are team maddie

• Haha

horseteeth

Chatty Member
Awks that she has a basketball in her yard for the now ex fiancé 😂

gosh I want the piping hot tea SO bad

• Haha

instafamoushehe

As if Soph didn’t know it was going to happen. Holding the engagement ring as ransom until Maddie got back.

I reckon they broke up before Maddie even left. I thought a break up announcement was coming after Soph came back from Bali. I bet Soph begged Maddie to give her another chance, so she could have her engagement party and get as many freebies as possible AND also get a trip over to Italy.

BecJudd

I'm not a hugely ambitious or goal oriented person, but I have a job and am happy. I wonder what the end goal is for these Instagram influencers? Do you think they ever worry about what they'll do should their platform change?

• Haha

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Hmm trying to mend some fences by thanking smoph?? But surely she picked this photo cos she looks like dogshit to be passive aggressive 🤣

I actually love how bad she looks day to day, she has no personal style and tries to copy whoever she dates but completely misses the mark. MG always looks so good and miss ceo is legit her daggy mum
Maddie shared one photo of Soph with a quick throwaway thank you line. Soph shared half a dozen posts, multiple photos in each and then made Maddie advertise for her. The imbalance in their relationship is astounding.

I hope Mads has some perspective and this is the beginning of the end!

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Stunning and talented, everything Scum is not.
Even Maddy as pathetic she is, at least she has (did before Scum) talent and she is a hell of a lot prettier.
Meanwhile Smoph just flog pjs and looks look she is 50. GOALZ.

• Haha
I had to laugh RDOM got PJ's and they never came out the packet and never got worn. Nek Minnit they are sharing their love for Big W basic t's saying they don't ever wear pj's and prefer trackies and tshirts.eep!

• Haha

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Lol I wonder if MG will read the book now. Love how she spun it all on her. Cant wait to see if Maddie comments.
Now she literally has no one dont even think her mum is around.
Karma;)

It’s a funny thing that Sophie had always maintained that open relationships work, that monogamy’s not for her, that she’s so super sexual, but the very first time it happened without her controlling the situation, it’s all over. Remember how she used to proudly talk about her and Jaryd discussing their conquests, how she’d vet his tinder matches and invite his dates to the family dinner table: it was all about control. The threesome with Maddie was under her watchful eye and controlled by her. If she’d been able to hook up with someone first and control the narrative of their open long distance relationship, everything would’ve been fine. But Maddie got in first and old mate could not have that. What a blow to the ego.

Fuck it’s SO FUNNY.

As Sophie boldly predicted, gosh I am so jealous of her 2022. Over capitalising on an airport adjacent house with a renovation that’s left her now ex partner adorning the walls of her son’s bedroom. A new business venture that’s gone nowhere, was marred by OHS issues, and that has had a partner step away from. A PR disaster of an appearance on Survivor. A book that has lost her most of her friends and family. And the breakdown of her angel perfect sexy baby soul mate twin flame relationship. I am positively green with envy.
100% yes to all of this. I always find myself totally agreeing with your takes - but you manage to word it far more eloquently than I ever could.

Sophie truly jinxed herself in 2022. As opposed to her prediction, 2022 will not be remembered as the year she made the world fervidly jealous. Rather, it will go down as the year she unwittingly caused her own downfall.

Pollie

VIP Member
Wonder who Maddie hooked up with? I wonder if it was her ultimate revenge for that shit Sophie put her through. I love how she makes out she ended it, if Maddie was stepping out she ended it love.