Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
I wondered when she came back and we hadn’t seen the ring since either 😂 what a waste on a fair well / engagement party , Sophie might have to give all the gifts back.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Emmy-Loo Loveless

I think the tampon flinging and pony riding comments are in a bonus episode Patreon subscribers only though. They aren't in the free episode.
Pretty ick "bonus" but there you go.
Pretty sure she pulled the tampon out with her teeth and flung it across the room. Filth. Who shares those details on a podcast?!

• Sick
  • Wow

ococ1912

First time poster on this thread. I just finished Sophie's book recently, and oh my god could she love herself anymore. She is like a teenager, what a joke that they've split. I mean I'm not surprised, she absolutely ripped into everyone in the book and made Maddie look like a doormat. Maybe she finally read the book and that's why they split. "I ended MY relationship" LOL. She thinks the universe revolves around her!

soirritated

Maddie is WORKING - how could Sophie think she could just take off and whizz around Italy after being in a new job for what, five weeks?
But then has she even had a real full time job with normal hours, annual leave etc?

sophiesgiantego

Aren’t those HER DOGS? So how has she suddenly got full custody of them, you’ve always had full custody of them you cunt, THEY ARE YOUR DOGS??????

• Haha

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
What will run out first?
Names or variations of animal print

why are they all female human names?
What about male humans or are the pjs just for female humans
nOt vErY FLuId

• Haha

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
I believe Maddie wanted this but Chompers is so overbearing she needed distance to make the call. Whether Maddie did the dirty we all know that Soph brought this all on herself. No sympathy at all

popcornchkn

Why did Smoph only tan her shoulders and not her stomach….
7C779AA7-7BF6-4C85-9E25-A7915CE077A6.png

What sport are we guessing she’ll hit up next?

AFWL, Soccer and BBallhave been done…

And will her old slave/friend when there was no girlfriend be back on the scene, Taylah?

Last edited:
  • Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Didn’t she basically accuse Abby publicly in not so many words of being behind a troll account that was targeting her?

• Wow

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
I suspect that there was no actual cheating by Mads, she broke up with Sophie over the phone and then got a new number.Now Sophie is doing what she does best.Lying about the truth and playing the victim.How dare Maddie not want to be a mother anymore to her kids..I truly believe thats what she is so hurt about.The doormat said no more.
Also, Mads definitely finally read the book.

• Wow

Dukes_wa

God I feel sorry for all the $$$ people forked out on engagement presents. Surely there is a return policy for such a short engagement!

• Haha
  • Wow

Notabully

Chatty Member
I've been thinking she got served with papers - child residency, property settlement or even defamation from people mentioned in her "memoir"? Or Boda have kicked her to the curb - she missed a big week of in-house training in management (I think). Or Aisuru is folding? So many options, but I'm just jealous 🤷‍♀️
Back to property settlement, imagine if she had to sell the mausoleum to pay Jarryd out!
I was wondering about Isuzu dmax ... wasn't "a change coming" ??? Is that happening at the same time as her international national regional tours are happening?

Also what happened to sure media? Are they still doing headshots?

Fuck I'm so jealous

• Haha