Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
We have million dollar views!!!!

The view: Grim and it needed a filter

Stay jealous!

CF711C1C-1F00-4CD9-AA2E-BD602E80903B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

clickbait queens

She’s removed the pinned post from the engagement party and the photo of them out for dinner in Italy from her insta

• Haha
Reactions: 24

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
So following Maddie, I noticed she was spending quite a lot of time with one teammate in particular…..and they take photos of each other, comments of 🔥 from Maddie….could it be??👀

Karma bus hits hard
Fuck I hope it was with this stunner. So much hotter than 50 yr Smoph.
Scum will be going back to D for sure the whole lesbian stage didnt really work for her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Imagine how much joy jarrod, kj and anyone else she has fucked over have right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First time poster. 🙋🏻‍♀️
Been a bit out of it since I got blocked for no apparent reason. She is insufferable! What really pisses me off is that she seemed to forget that Maddie is there ACTUALLY WORKING! Out galavanting eating and boozing the the time away. I know PROFESSIONAL athletes that wouldn’t touch a drop of alcohol during their season. Pathetic, but we knew that

I'd say Maddie was given a directive by her coach to get back to team camp, which broke Sophie's stronghold on her. Then Smoph would have bitched and moaned about it and stomped her feet like a toddler. Nekminnit she's flying home.
Either that or Maddie's been offered another opportunity overseas and her time over there will be extended.

MankyKat

When is she flying to “help” bestie Jess pez, aka leaving her babies!!!!!
Of course she'll be there for the birth. It would be practical experience for her doula training that she said she was going to do. You know, it was her calling because she is so maternal and all.

• Haha
This is the best news to wake up to! We are a basketball family and I was soooo devo when Maddie hooked up with this tramp. We can go back to liking her again now! Yay!

• Heart
Wow what a shit show. I am genuinely embarrassed for her. But it does really tickle my taint when people get exactly what they deserve :p

• Haha
You should go to the start of each thread and read the recap from sure media!

Also, the daily fail calling her Sophie Chacia HAHAHAHAHAH
Imagine making your entire image about being a wife and mum, plastering your husband plus his family all over the internet, left him to raise the kids while you went off to “work” and god knows what else, ending any chance he had at an actual career… only to share such absolute drivel that you wanted “more”. The disrespect. Imagine just saying “I realised I wanted some DIFFERENT”. Couldn’t do that though shes too much of a cunt.

Notabully

Chatty Member
One minute you're with the love of your life in Italy about to go to your bucket list location of cinque terre terra Nek minnit your fiance's career calls, you're on the first plane back home..... How dare Maddie be loyal to work??

I really hope doormads spills the tea