Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally thought the same thing today! As her supposed bFf (or was) I would be expecting a decent donation
If she doesn’t donate and I was Amelia I’d be very disappointed and probably distance even more
Absolutely was thinking the same thing, i donated a very small amount as i have a 8 month old and only on one income. I honestly could not just keep scrolling, these poor mums who have lost a baby deserve and need the right to spend time with there baby. Breaks my fkn heart, its unimaginable to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker since the days of gomi I could never make an account and when everyone started disappearing I knew somewhere out there would be my people and I found you all!!!! I had to register because I couldn’t not comment anymore about this narc witch, love the newest Insta stories playing happy families with her ex in laws is she trying to rub it in J&J’s faces? It’s all a game to her so she would no doubt be doing this to cause drama I love that she hasn’t had her family over (mum, dad, sisters etc) just shows they can’t stand her and it’s all for show she would know deep down her own family can’t stand her and she has to hang with ex In-laws what a joke of a human ain’t no one jealous of your crappy life flaps McGee

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sophie shaw #14: Sophie the most seggsual bleep when in fact she’s just a bore, anyone for some bangers and mash with a side of gash?, first ever human lesbian ceo but deep down we see you’re a hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah pump those spawn of Satan's with more caffeine and sugar. Mother of the year. Florence looks like an absolute devil. God help us when she grows up how awful she is going to be
God help the teacher of Florence next year.

Reactions: 7
Did you hear Sophie say to Flossy how 9pm is her bedtime. Poor kid is horrid due to her mother's poor parenting.

There is so much wrong here. The dancing, the outfits, the poses. The kid has no chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Also saying ex MIL is her inspo to cook for her family.... another dig at mamma gayle who we know was a SAHM

Also why is she pretending she's going to use that giant cachia bag??? She probably takes that LV bag to swimming lessons

Having the ex in-laws (or ex ex as they are now) seems pretty deliberate to me. Especially after JJ posted about Gee being her sister-in-law.

Oh Sophie you are predicable...

Reactions: 14
Having the ex in-laws (or ex ex as they are now) seems pretty deliberate to me. Especially after JJ posted about Gee being her sister-in-law.

Oh Sophie you are predicable...
I bet she asked for a tattoo while she’s at it

Also waiting for the passive aggressive response to outspoken’s podcast about her advertisement breach? I’m in need of some more drama since my week has started off tit! I need some excitement!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.