Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Cachia #14: Maddie is running out the door, Cygnet sponsorship possibly no more, parenting choices are poor, better try again as a Shaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Sophie SHAW
I was “Shaw” that she was going to go straight from Cachia to Garrick!
For sure think they Jarryd has proposed to the new lady and has asked Sophie to change her name.
Scummy will also be capitalising on the single mum narrative for sympathy and engagement as soon as maddie has gone. So I have no doubt that this is all calculated

Reactions: 19
Can book coaching sessions with MG through all dates of Comm Games …. Guess she’s been told she didn’t make the team. If that’s the case, very disappointing for her, she was a massive part of getting the team qualified

Reactions: 15
Can book coaching sessions with MG through all dates of Comm Games …. Guess she’s been told she didn’t make the team. If that’s the case, very disappointing for her, she was a massive part of getting the team qualified
WOW THATS BIG!!
It's pretty common knowledge, for anyone who follows basketball, that her form had taken a nose dive since she hooked up with Sophie Shaw.

How bloody awful for her if that is the case and old mate Chompers has single handedly managed to ruin the career of another one of her partners.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Since when did ‘school drop off’ become some kind of fashion (or lack thereof) event? Don’t you just wear what you’re going to wear for the day? I have school age children and not once have I ever got dressed in the morning and though to myself, ‘ooh this is perfect for school drop off, I hope all the other parents see me at the drop off zone in my curated outfit’. It’s just clothes for the day. Amiright?!
Yep exactly I would think most people in the world get dressed in the morning for the rest of the day. And I can honestly say I have never seen a parent wear pyjamas at school drop off. And if they did I think I would message them privately and say sre you ok can I help you in anyway?

Reactions: 13
MG looks like she’s absolutely off her face in that creepy video S posted of her. I don’t understand why she posts such personal pics and videos of her partner and family. It’s so intrusive.

Reactions: 14
There is certainly trouble in paradise with Sophie & Jarryd! No doubt he’s proposed to JJ and asked Sophie to drop Cachia

Reactions: 12
MG looks like she’s absolutely off her face in that creepy video S posted of her. I don’t understand why she posts such personal pics and videos of her partner and family. It’s so intrusive.
Imagine a guy posted that creepy video?! But it’s ok because she’s the first lesbian ceo to ever lesbian ceo 😵💫

Reactions: 13
I really hope that Maddie gets to Italy without getting married. It will hopefully give her the space to really see what a tit relationship she is in. If she didn’t make the CWG 3x3 then that’s awful for her, she was key in them qualifying.

Reactions: 16
Sophie Cachia #14: From Cachia to Shaw; either way, she’ll always be a widely loathed, narcissistic bore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
WOW THATS BIG!!
It's pretty common knowledge, for anyone who follows basketball, that her form had taken a nose dive since she hooked up with Sophie Shaw.

How bloody awful for her if that is the case and old mate Chompers has single handedly managed to ruin the career of another one of her partners.
Shame. Maybe she’ll find form again in Italy once she stops being a dormat and basically slave / parent to Sophie’s kids.

Reactions: 12
Imagine a guy posted that creepy video?! But it’s ok because she’s the first lesbian ceo to ever lesbian ceo 😵💫
Sooo creepy. And the next story is advertising coaching sessions. Are these for kids? Looks so creepy

Reactions: 4
Wonder if the worlds first lesbian CEO 🏳️‍🌈 will be donating?
I literally thought the same thing today! As her supposed bFf (or was) I would be expecting a decent donation
If she doesn’t donate and I was Amelia I’d be very disappointed and probably distance even more

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.