Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the reason no more products came out was the break down of business relationship with Mia - maybe she was funding it and pulled the plug?
Nah the breakdown of business would have been from very low sales and then completely overestimating how much people want to pay for basic lippy and not realizing her target audience bajama lovers didn't translate to izuzu dmax lovers...

They would therefore have no capital to buy new products. I expect it to die a similar death to fairy magic.... She randomly spruiks it, will keep having sales to try and get rid of the inventory and one day it'll just disappear from her bio like it never happened

Reactions: 16
Old mate scratching her nose was the downfall. They should pay attention to how quickly social media can kill one’s business.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if the reason no more products came out was the break down of business relationship with Mia - maybe she was funding it and pulled the plug?
I'd say it's more that Sophie's connected to it, the price point is ridiculous, the marketing/webpage looks like something a Year 11 student put together, the Asuiru blue went out in 1985, it was named something no-one can pronounce, she was out of survivor before she went in and thought she was going to become someone 'famous' and be able to sell any crap on the coat tails of it and basically that she's just an hole that nobody wants to support.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I assume the three profiles she stopped following on the 24th were Mia, slick stick and Mia’s partner?

:rolleyes: So Maddie now is on the family holiday. What’s Sophie going to complain about now? She’s such a disgusting pig, I’d be more inclined to think she bullied Maddie into flying up rather than Maddie finished whatever business she had and planned on joined them. That woeful “I hate being alone” story implies more that Sophie was sulking and Maddie had no intention of going.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I assume the three profiles she stopped following on the 24th were Mia, slick stick and Mia’s partner?

:rolleyes: So Maddie now is on the family holiday. What’s Sophie going to complain about now? She’s such a disgusting pig, I’d be more inclined to think she bullied Maddie into flying up rather than Maddie finished whatever business she had and planned on joined them. That woeful “I hate being alone” story implies more that Sophie was sulking and Maddie had no intention of going.
I would think she was bullied as wasn’t Maddie holding basketball clinics throughout the school holidays? I was sent emails about the clinic through my daughters team. Seems a little strange to uproot right when the clinics are to start. Scummy really is a piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I would think she was bullied as wasn’t Maddie holding basketball clinics throughout the school holidays? I was sent emails about the clinic through my daughters team. Seems a little strange to uproot right when the clinics are to start. Scummy really is a piece of work.
The clinics are next week but no doubt MG was strongly persuaded to show up on the GC for a couple of days.
She is currently in the middle of the NBL1 season so needs to train and play but as usual TYM puts herself if front of her partner's career. 🤦‍♀️

Mumma Gayle is spending time with Amy and her family so definitely has the shits with old mate after the book. G is normally on all the family holidays!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I remember when I was a little baller and we had a school holiday program ran by some Australian opal players and it was like all my dreams came true, it was amazing. I really looked up to those women and I can imagine a lot of effort and planning went into the clinic because every school holidays the program was different and individually tailored to our abilities and how we had improved. If doormads is anything like scumphie there would be no planning and it would be the exact same program from the previous school holidays. Just a rinse and repeat. So she could definitely afford to take week off before the clinics to stroke scumphies ego and make sure she has somewhere to live before heading off to clitaly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The clinics are next week but no doubt MG was strongly persuaded to show up on the GC for a couple of days.
She is currently in the middle of the NBL1 season so needs to train and play but as usual TYM puts herself if front of her partner's career. 🤦‍♀️

Mumma Gayle is spending time with Amy and her family so definitely has the shits with old mate after the book. G is normally on all the family holidays!!
Ahh yes, I just checked the email. I still strongly believe she was forced to go up because scummy hates spending time alone with her spawn.

Reactions: 13
Ahh yes, I just checked the email. I still strongly believe she was forced to go up because scummy hates spending time alone with her spawn.
The most maternal, first lesbian CEO female, makeup, bajama bogan better add more kids to the mix hey? She loves spending time with her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's no way Maddie was planning on going to the GC this whole time. She has flown up because Sophie has been acting like a sad sack all week and can't spend more than 2 minutes alone with her angels

Reactions: 14
This post she put on Insta this morning gives me the impression she's no happy??!!
20220628_151102.jpg

Reactions: 3

Seeing "mumma Gayle" just reminded me of the time that Sophie released that eyeshadow palette and named a shade "Mumma Gayle" and another "volumptous" (her spelling error, not mine) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.