Sophie Cachia #11 Mausoleum house, no business nous, will she ever marry her second choice spouse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What am I watching?? She’s lost the plot. Her first girls trip? She puts her kids first? She works hard? What planet is she on? Put your flaps away scummy and grow the duck up. I hope mg is getting lots of cuddles this weekend and wakes up to what a narcissistic controlling witch you are.
I can’t believe she is telling her followers to get back to Bali and support them all whilst flaunting a trip she was clearly given. So everyone else needs to support them but Scummy is above that. What a joke.
Sorry if that sounds harsh and over the top, but her self importance just sends me crazy.

Reactions: 27
What am I watching?? She’s lost the plot. Her first girls trip? She puts her kids first? She works hard? What planet is she on? Put your flaps away scummy and grow the duck up. I hope mg is getting lots of cuddles this weekend and wakes up to what a narcissistic controlling witch you are.
I can’t believe she is telling her followers to get back to Bali and support them all whilst flaunting a trip she was clearly given. So everyone else needs to support them but Scummy is above that. What a joke.
Sorry if that sounds harsh and over the top, but her self importance just sends me crazy.
Also hate to say but the places she’s been going aren’t the ones that “need help” .. how about going to eat at a local warung or stay in a small family run Homestay or seeing what local charities are doing to help rebuild after covid? I cannot stand people like her who come to Bali and stay in villas and eat / party in western places the entire time. What’s the point of coming to Bali? You could do that in Sydney or Melbourne. Bali has so much more to offer than the bogan tit she’s promoting. I’m kicking myself that I haven’t seen her yet 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really feel sorry for Maddie. I know it's a massive assumption but she seems really sad and lonely, something you should never feel in a relationship. Scum destroys everyone shes in a relationship with. Who actually knows what's going on behind the scenes, she had broken up with Jarryd and didn't allow him to tell anyone for her own personal gain. She really is a disgusting person.

I may be reading into it but hopefully it's a sign of trouble in second choice paradise that maddie didn't like this comment either by Rosie 🍿🍿

Also hilarious that pa/nanny is already keen to book the next trip.... With just Alana 😂😂
I can't even see that she liked that post . Something is definitely up.

Reactions: 10
I sense trouble with mummy Maddie. Maddie seems to have been out the last 2 nights (hopefully enjoying herself), something she rarely does when Sophie is around (controlling narcissist wouldn't allow it). Hopefully the reason she "needed" the Bali trip was so that she could see she doesn't have any friends and was not a good partner to Maddie. With any luck she will set Maddie free when she gets back to Melbourne and focus on being a present parent.

Reactions: 11
I think they will be done after this. Maddie can do so much better. She should hook up with AK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where do I watch the grandmother dancing????
Sophie’s Insta story. Looks terrible 😂
Did she delete the ‘need to go to the toilet-really bad tan’ bikini pic? I saw it last night briefly then went back to look after spending time with my children (something she wouldn’t know much about) and it was gone

Reactions: 3
Maddie and Allana would be great together. Both good looking women with lovely open faces. Unlike old swine face. Actually I saw Sophie on TV last night when watching Shaun The Sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.