Sophie Cachia #11 Mausoleum house, no business nous, will she ever marry her second choice spouse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get back to Bali?
How about supporting… I don’t know… Australia? That’s been ravaged by bushfire, Covid, and floods in the past 4 years. Whose tourism industry is barely hanging on…
There’s a novel idea.

Reactions: 15
Hey Caitlin, when you get out of the pool can you help us out with a new thread while I start on the next thread recap?

In unrelated news, I suddenly and randomly feel the need to reflect on my teen crush Callan Mulvey. Being super seckshul I’m happy to see myself out and have an early night 😉 IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is loving herself sick. It’s like it was a private picture for her fiancée you’d think! Also - her body doesn’t look like that. So much angling and sucking in of stomach and leg tilting. Pull your pants up and get a grip love.
She doesn't even look good with the angling, sucking and leg tilting - she looks bloody terrible!!

Reactions: 4
Also “Ms. Inclusivity’s” use of “Nuffy” has always made me so uncomfortable. Does she realise how offensive and derogatory that is. I know that post is from a while ago, but she still uses it. Considering it’s derived from “Nuff-Nuff” which comes from describing people with intellectual disabilities being perceived to have “nothing up top” - it’s absolutely disgusting that she uses it so casually, let alone at all.
Thank you for sharing that, I actually had no idea that’s where it came from. I remember guys in the 2000s calling each other that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I missing something? Maddie is beautiful, a talented sportswoman, seems decent, why on earth is she with Sophie Cachia? Apart from looking as though her vag would smell like a tin of rotting fish, and just in need of a good scrub in general, I don't find her drop dead 'gawjuz' she comes across as a raging witch, bully, liar and madly in love with herself, WHAT THE duck DOES SHE SEE IN HER???
In the love letter to herself… sorry book Scum describes when she first approached MG at a basketball game MG seemed rattled because she had just had interaction with her ex and that she now knows why she was rattled because it was a bad relationship. So I am assuming MG was in an emotionally abusive relationship and the bar has been set pretty low, this maybe “normal” for her 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Am I missing something? Maddie is beautiful, a talented sportswoman, seems decent, why on earth is she with Sophie Cachia? Apart from looking as though her vag would smell like a tin of rotting fish, and just in need of a good scrub in general, I don't find her drop dead 'gawjuz' she comes across as a raging witch, bully, liar and madly in love with herself, WHAT THE duck DOES SHE SEE IN HER???
… you forgot the part where Sophie treated her like absolute tit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.