Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt she sleep in these just yesterday after wearing them for a whole day?
Or does she gift herself heaps of pairs bc she's a #girlboss and #companyowner. Much important, very wow.

Also Sophie Cachia, then there was her. Your hair, looks like tit.
I can’t see past those eyebrows 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she even bother with filters, everyone knows she looks like a bush pig. Her photo should be in the dictionary next to Catfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like the mausoleum may be part of a general power outage that is also affecting Melbourne Airport too. Hopefully the freeway lights are on a different grid and can light up her mansion. They're having a date night - at home. Run out of babysitters?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Chompers is heading off on a ME holiday with two other women while leaving her fiance and kids behind.

I'm sure their relationship is purely platonic and strictly business SAID NO-ONE EVER!! 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Chompers is heading off on a ME holiday with two other women while leaving her fiance and kids behind.

I'm sure their relationship is purely platonic and strictly business SAID NO-ONE EVER!! 😜🤣
Probably dumping the kids with jaryd for the school holidays that start in 4 1/2 weeks. One of the women going with her is her PA?

Reactions: 6
What scumbags 2020 was actually like.

MARCH 13 2020- seems like she’s a couple with AK

MARCH 17 2020- SC posts photos with AK on a family trip (AK family not her own)

MARCH 20ish -SC posts breakdown vid and disappears from gram

MARCH 29 2020- AK gets back across VIC border and is seen in background of scums videos doing chalk drawing with Florence.
on/off APRIL/MAY

TOGETHER JUNE/JULY

AK Leaves AUS end of AUG to live

Broken up by SC’s birthday SEPT 11 2020

Joins MG in cairns DEC 4th 2020

Sounds absolutely awful 🙄

Oh and she looked like this. Settling for second best certainly hasn’t agreed with her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Now this is a memoir worth writing and I will definitely buy. I’m so pleased Ellidy knows enough to utilise an actual writer to help her pen her story. She is amazing
I LOVE Ellidy and I honestly cannot wait to read her book. You couldn’t bleeping pay me enough to read Cachia’s.

Reactions: 8
Can’t stand this biatch but having been there myself when I was young and silly, the only way to go from yellow straw back to dark, without going green, is to spend some time orange. I’d say that’s what they are trying to do.
How long does she need to wait cos that colour really does not suit her complexion. :oops:👩‍🦰

Reactions: 7
Didnt she sleep in these just yesterday after wearing them for a whole day?
Or does she gift herself heaps of pairs bc she's a #girlboss and #companyowner. Much important, very wow.

Also Sophie Cachia, then there was her. Your hair, looks like tit.
That’s the same pair I’m willing to bet she hasn’t taken them off since yesterday morning when she said she showered and put them on🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What scumbags 2020 was actually like.

MARCH 13 2020- seems like she’s a couple with AK

MARCH 17 2020- SC posts photos with AK on a family trip (AK family not her own)

MARCH 20ish -SC posts breakdown vid and disappears from gram

MARCH 29 2020- AK gets back across VIC border and is seen in background of scums videos doing chalk drawing with Florence.
on/off APRIL/MAY

TOGETHER JUNE/JULY

AK Leaves AUS end of AUG to live

Broken up by SC’s birthday SEPT 11 2020

Joins MG in cairns DEC 4th 2020

Sounds absolutely awful 🙄

Oh and she looked like this. Settling for second best certainly hasn’t agreed with her
She’s definitely edited herself she looks like a bobble head 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.