Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went from dark brown to blonde to distance herself from the shitshow she was on Survivor and not impact her book sales. They are tanking so now she's gone from blonde to orange to distance herself from the book.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg. She’s back to the Strawberry Blonde that she transitioned through before

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG!! I can't wait to see what it looks Iike without a filter. She must be so embarrassed to do that
#beyou Sophia

Ooohhh......and Sophia bought Bratty GS tickets that she forgot about.🤷‍♀️
Shouldn't she be saying "I got gifted two VIP tickets and because my fiance doesn't want to go out in public with me, I have to take a kid"

Reactions: 9
Oh my God, watching maddie’s stories in the car, she sounds exactly like Sophie! If I didn’t see her I would have thought it was Sophie speaking. She’s literally morphing into her. 🤢

Reactions: 6
Tell us you don't read here Crapchia..starting the lovebombing us with Maddie posts. This woman drives me crazy. She is treating country people like her poor relations or charity cases. Why would you go see this POS.
This weirds me out. I dont even have one photo of me and my partner kissing, no shade to those who like that, its just not for me, i cant imagine saying "wait wait wait, let me get my camera". What does she say to maddie for that video "hold up, let me straddle you, pick a filter then film us with my arm to the side while we kiss and be cute" ITS bleeping WEIRD. Stop. No part of their relationship seems flowy and lovey and has chemistry.

Reactions: 25
This weirds me out. I dont even have one photo of me and my partner kissing, no shade to those who like that, its just not for me, i cant imagine saying "wait wait wait, let me get my camera". What does she say to maddie for that video "hold up, let me straddle you, pick a filter then film us with my arm to the side while we kiss and be cute" ITS bleeping WEIRD. Stop. No part of their relationship seems flowy and lovey and has chemistry.
Look I did that crazy vomiting inducing tit when I was in my EARLY 20s, and social media was where we shared everything, now as a professional woman, you're lucky I accept a tag in a photo.... and Im a similar age to scummy... also changing my hair wild colours occured at the same time... This is tit we did in our early 20s when or frontal lobes weren't fully developed yet, not as a 'prowfessional bizness woman le$bian CEO mother of the decade'

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Look I did that crazy vomiting inducing tit when I was in my EARLY 20s, and social media was where we shared everything, now as a professional woman, you're lucky I accept a tag in a photo.... and Im a similar age to scummy... also changing my hair wild colours occured at the same time... This is tit we did in our early 20s when or frontal lobes weren't fully developed yet, not as a 'prowfessional bizness woman le$bian CEO mother of the decade'
Hahaha yes to all of this 💕
Maybe bc I am 36 in a few weeks i feel a bit different to even who I was at 31 but yeah good old summadayze and two floors up nights had lots of weird in your face kissy pics 😂.
But yeah I mean now as an actual adult I can't imagine asking my boyfriend to do this type of thing on the couch while watching TV.

Reactions: 8
It creeps me out because I hate to imagine how much other really inappropriate l footage she has stored away.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That entire video is a load of tit, it was and never will be Maddie. The only reason she ended up with her was because Alannah went overseas and Sophie couldn't chase her because of the lockdowns.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I found it interesting that on the Mamamia podcast she was saying she always knew it was Maddie the one she wanted to be with, because Alanna was travelling with her job and she’s a professional athlete so her life was about that etc etc…..but Maddie is also a professional athlete and could potentially be off overseas/interstate if she was to get a contract somewhere else?? I hope Maddie doesn’t give up on herself to stay at home on the couch with Cynthia - oops, sorry Sophia - because she’ll get older and regret it and always be resentful to Sophia for holding her back.

Reactions: 11
Who thinks to themselves - Let me take a selfie trying to be ‘seductive’ while drinking a maccas coke, while showing off my new Ron Weasley hair?

I know she’s dumb, but what about that says good idea?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I have been away for a long weekend then jumped straight back into a busy work week, so I’m only now able to catch up with this tit show. Wow! So jealous scummy!!
I’m not going to crap on the low ceilings as unfortunately mine aren’t as high as I would like. But in saying that, I’m in the process of designing my new kitchen and I would never dream of using such a thick busy looking stone. Firstly, how outdated is that thick ass stone? And second, her kitchen looks so cramped.
She really is running with this ‘garbage lady look hey. Who told her it worked for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my God, watching maddie’s stories in the car, she sounds exactly like Sophie! If I didn’t see her I would have thought it was Sophie speaking. She’s literally morphing into her. 🤢
Omg that annoyed me so much too! You’re not a teenager Maddie, why the duck are you even trying to do the heart thing with your fingers? Grow up!

Reactions: 7
She took "would you like fries with that" literally. Her hair is so fried, it has its own menu item at Maccas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m new level repulsed at the Shepp venue - My 21st venue, I was married there and also where my Dad’s funeral was. It’s kind of a sacred place for me and my family. All kinds of feels knowing that this 2 bit skank is attempting to swan around there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.