Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how did the kids manage to a) get their hands on paint and b) paint the wall?

Oh that's right, because you probably weren't watching them!
Did anyone screenshot this?
Or her ugly organisation of the wardrobe? Ive missed them and wanted to see lol

There is also no way she's dropped the price because of feedback!! She can't take feedback. If anyone dared DM her (she said she'd been having lots of 'discussions' with her "fans") she would have told them to piss off and blocked them like she did only 5 days ago when someone dared question the price - they were the lucky recipient of one of her quick fire snarky replies. This was obviously when she thought she was going to sell out the 1980's lecture theatre. Amazing how her tune has changed now she's DESPERATE for ticket sales. She seriously treats people like idiots!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So a local business I know reached out to Sophia as they were interested in donating towards the goodie bags for the Bendigo event…. Using the word event very loosely here. Anyway she replied with they could donate an item to the goodie bag or…. Wait for it….. be one of the event sponsors starting at….. $15,000!!!!! Fifteen bleeping thousand dollars. Dead.
WHAT THE duck? Sorry. My eyes must be going blind. Fifteen bleeping thousand dollars? This witch needs to go. Yuck. That makes me sick. What did your friend say?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
WHAT THE duck? Sorry. My eyes must be going blind. Fifteen bleeping thousand dollars? This witch needs to go. Yuck. That makes me sick. What did your friend say?
Omfg!!

she totally thought she was going to make big and quick bucks off the poor old, dumb country folk.
Now she’s shilling discounted tickets.
Are we meant to be jealous yet Sophia?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How many times can she use the excuse of looking like a wet foot and being ill prepared to make announcement videos… it’s not because your day’s been a shitshow… maybe if you started your day a bit earlier than 11 and made an effort with your looks on a social platform as an ‘influencer’, you would look a little less like an ogre. duck off. Where’s the cease and desist ALREADY
😂😂😂😂 I love you. Every word of this made me laugh hard and harder.
Wet foot and ogre. Im dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
GuYz prepare for Maddie spam..

Remember - she’s fine, her relationship is fine.. but we’ll see an influx soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Seriously wtf does this drivel even mean?
She tries so hard to sound impressive and educated but the harder she tries the worse it is.

I think she must've been drunk writing that because it makes the novel look good.

• Haha
Of course she wears her clothes all day then sleeps in them 🤢
Gross! And she’s been unpacking boxes and setting up her home all day. Imagine the amount of dust. Soph, have a shower and put on one of your 50,000 pairs of leopard print bajamas you dirty wench.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
There is also no way she's dropped the price because of feedback!! She can't take feedback. If anyone dared DM her (she said she'd been having lots of 'discussions' with her "fans") she would have told them to piss off and blocked them like she did only 5 days ago when someone dared question the price - they were the lucky recipient of one of her quick fire snarky replies. This was obviously when she thought she was going to sell out the 1980's lecture theatre. Amazing how her tune has changed now she's DESPERATE for ticket sales. She seriously treats people like idiots!
Haha yesssssss! I seriously doubt anyone who told her her tickets were out of their price range had a lovely "discussion" with our Sophie. She was so butt hurt last week when someone actually asked her why the ticket price was so high, then had to justify ALLLLLLL the expenses an event like this has. But don't worry guys, she is paying for part of the tickets now, cause she is doing this for the people - not for her. She had to repeat herself 3 times "THIS IS NOT A MONEY MAKER FOR ME" ok Sophie, if you say it a few times does that mean it's true? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I've just done a mini deep dive on her booktopia book sales! 4 weeks ago she flew to Sydney in her PJ's and made a big fuss about signing her books blah blah. Booktopia put up a photo of her and most of the few comments underneath were enquiring that because they'd pre-ordered the book last year will their copy be signed - the answer was yes! So a portion (probably the biggest portion) of her signed copies were posted out to the nutters who paid for a book (if you can call it that) 6 months in advance. Go to the Booktopia page today and if you order her book you get a signed copy - that's how many they've sold - 4 weeks later they're still trying to get rid of the signed copies! Had to laugh also someone had commented they'd ordered through Amazon and Sophie herself replied (of course she was busy being a CEO on the couch monitoring the comments) that she'd be doing LOTS of book signings around AUSTRALIA!!!! How her illusion of grandeur has fallen!! Her next book signing is at Highpoint which she's just had to share in her stories as the Dymocks post put up 4 days ago has 4 likes (one is Dymocks) and zero comments!! I would looooooove to see how many people make it to Highpoint - I think the horse has bolted when it comes to book sales for this piece of dribble.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Oh wow she’s giving back to her community you guys
Bless her, I think she needs a public holiday in her honour

I would like 0.1% of her inflated ego - must make life a little easier to be so ignorant

• Heart
Haha yesssssss! I seriously doubt anyone who told her her tickets were out of their price range had a lovely "discussion" with our Sophie. She was so butt hurt last week when someone actually asked her why the ticket price was so high, then had to justify ALLLLLLL the expenses an event like this has. But don't worry guys, she is paying for part of the tickets now, cause she is doing this for the people - not for her. She had to repeat herself 3 times "THIS IS NOT A MONEY MAKER FOR ME" ok Sophie, if you say it a few times does that mean it's true? :ROFLMAO:
If it’s not a moneymaker, what is the point? She’s doing it to shift her crappy books. So yes, trying to make money. She’s full of tit. I bet she’s scrambling trying to work out who in her following will actually pay money to support her lifestyle. I think the wheels are falling off. She definitely miscalculated her audience’s “affection” for her.

So I've just done a mini deep dive on her booktopia book sales! 4 weeks ago she flew to Sydney in her PJ's and made a big fuss about signing her books blah blah. Booktopia put up a photo of her and most of the few comments underneath were enquiring that because they'd pre-ordered the book last year will their copy be signed - the answer was yes! So a portion (probably the biggest portion) of her signed copies were posted out to the nutters who paid for a book (if you can call it that) 6 months in advance. Go to the Booktopia page today and if you order her book you get a signed copy - that's how many they've sold - 4 weeks later they're still trying to get rid of the signed copies! Had to laugh also someone had commented they'd ordered through Amazon and Sophie herself replied (of course she was busy being a CEO on the couch monitoring the comments) that she'd be doing LOTS of book signings around AUSTRALIA!!!! How her illusion of grandeur has fallen!! Her next book signing is at Highpoint which she's just had to share in her stories as the Dymocks post put up 4 days ago has 4 likes (one is Dymocks) and zero comments!! I would looooooove to see how many people make it to Highpoint - I think the horse has bolted when it comes to book sales for this piece of dribble.
I’m still stunned people wanted signed copies from the esteemed author of “Bobby did a big stinky poo”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the Pjs are not selling as well as they have in the past.(finally).All the wheels are falling off for sure.She has no family , inlaws or friend support , Maddie is it it seems.2022 is the year the world said duck off Sophie!

Reactions: 7
I just started watching that video about the ticket prices being reduced. She is so full of tit. She contradicts herself throughout it about not being out of pocket and then being out of pocket. The whole time you can just hear her talking through her enormous teeth. I CAN’T STAND HER.

And as for wearing her PJs all day long, in and out of the house and then wearing them to bed… DISGUSTING 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.