Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok the house is getting worse by the minute that flooring looks like the stuff in a Maccas playground, the soft spongy stuff so kids dont fall and hurt themselves.
That's polished concrete and just about the only part of the house she left in tact, which really shows her taste.
Mind you, I think it connects to laminated floorboards on two sides now. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She was probably hoping Dn Murphy would stock her "bar" as a house warming present. Which reminds me, we haven't seen any housewarming gifts - she would definitely show us if she received any.
She’ll post flowers and housewarming gifts now just you wait 😅 I’m sure she’ll force/guilt trip maddie into gifting her flowers ect for all her hard work buying her a house 🙄 and make her post about how grateful she is

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm trying to find some snarky, sarcastic comment for this but I just can't.

What a selfish, mean woman. Poor Floss. Let the girl get her Barbie Dream House.
The irony is that the world’s first lesbian, CEO, sports journalist and published author just cobbled together her own Barbie dream house. If she wasn’t so obnoxiously stupid she would encourage the imagination and creativity of her daughter to design her own little house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll post flowers and housewarming gifts now just you wait 😅 I’m sure she’ll force/guilt trip maddie into gifting her flowers ect for all her hard work buying her a house 🙄 and make her post about how grateful she is
Did she send anybody housewarming flowers or gifts recently? Don’t think she has much goodwill going toward her. Did she send flowers to Martha on the birth of her daughter, or was the story the gift 💝?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s the stunning vent they’ve left in the wall from the original real estate photos - how she’s fitted in another bench longways in that tiny space is actually quite worrying - she is never going to be able to sell this tit hole
86E2F399-8A3B-445B-A98E-52E0D4FB17B3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It could be used in interior design studies as exactly what not to do. The facia board across the top that looks like it's a different grain or running the other way to the cupboards. The cornice (I keep banging on about it but it's horrendous). The downlights shining on the cheap cabinetry (like they aren't over the bench for task lighting they're just sitting in the middle of the space). The feature of the aircon vent in the wall - I'm assuming that's what that is but it looks bloody terrible. The hinges in the very classy drinks cabinet and then don't even get me started on that absolutely hideous, way too thick for the space benchtop. I just can't. You could literally take that to a kitchen designer and say do the opposite and you're kitchen would be on the cover of Vouge Living!!!
yes the fascia looks like a different color because the grain is so prominent in the material used that its so noticeable.
The cool air intake for the central air looks so bad. If she is spending that much money on the house she should have had it moved to the laundry or something. It's hideous and we all know how much dust they collect and she won't be cleaning it. Don't her kids have asthma? I def would have put it away from the main living/family spaces.

Also, YUCK I didn't realize the licker (thanks guys) cabinet was in the kitchen. What a monstrosity!!! She never shows her room the opposite way standing at the bench so I reckon the space is really small.

one last thing, if she fries any food the glass on that cabinet is always going to look like an over door or the glass of a rangehood, covered in grease and dust. I am shuddering at the thought.

Here’s the stunning vent they’ve left in the wall from the original real estate photos - how she’s fitted in another bench longways in that tiny space is actually quite worrying - she is never going to be able to sell this tit holeView attachment 1280216
those original floors look like hardwood!!!!! She literlly ripped up hardwood floors for VINYL!!! OMG, she could have just stained them darker. I am so upset about this turn of events. God I cant stand her.

How is this the same person? Photoshop working overtime on all of her book photos
4B5E7ED1-00E4-4511-AAF4-3AE14CBC8BE6.jpeg
ALSO, if she knew "survivor wasn't for her" and hated it so much, why is she still wearing the bandana. Check your spreadsheet again you narcissistic bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Surely we don't need to be resorting to using the phrase "licker".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We all know somethings going on behind closed doors with scum

All her former friends/family/ex are running for the hills

I’m just waiting for the tit show to become public knowledge 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just went back to look at the listing for her house and it truly was better before, maybe a little dated in some parts but nothing too bad and much more aesthetically pleasing than what she has done now. She just ruins everything.

Reactions: 8
I just went back to look at the listing for her house and it truly was better before, maybe a little dated in some parts but nothing too bad and much more aesthetically pleasing than what she has done now. She just ruins everything.
agreed! It looked so warm and welcoming too! Now as mentioned here it's just a mausoleum. Sad for the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.