Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to find some snarky, sarcastic comment for this but I just can't.

What a selfish, mean woman. Poor Floss. Let the girl get her Barbie Dream House.
Wow this is her dream home she bought for her babies. First night she wants to ditch them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I just went back to look at the listing for her house and it truly was better before, maybe a little dated in some parts but nothing too bad and much more aesthetically pleasing than what she has done now. She just ruins everything.
But this is her new hobby. Renovating and flipping beautifully homes. She could be in The Block 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In other words: I need this Bendigo "event" to work so I can show people that more "events" are needed... I'm still relevant, damn it!
Mate, you have well and truly done your dash. Sit down, shut up and let it go. This goose is cooked.

Reactions: 21
Did she “find” that survivor buff just to wear and remind the person who questioned the price of her “event” who she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does everyone keep bringing up Survivor? Just because she’s wearing her souvenir is no reason to keep rubbing it in. Remember it’s over guys and it wasn’t for her. Stop triggering her.

Offended for the Ballarat people. It’s like a 90min journey in between towns. I know when the other 9 events include San Francisco and Florence we can’t bunch up our geography but come on!

Why do we think she is shying away from local events? Strathmore High’s gymnasium was all pumped to go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I may have missed it but did Chompers mention what happened to Maddie? I took this to mean Maddie was opening a sealed box?

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 8.49.15 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The absolute disgust she shows towards her daughter on tonight’s stories. I thought just yesterday she posted about how much she loves parenting “in her natural state” whatever the f that means....

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I may have missed it but did Chompers mention what happened to Maddie? I took this to mean Maddie was opening a sealed box?

View attachment 1280374
Yes!! The "darl" hasn't mentioned that her fiance has been injured and possibly required stitches.
Also Soph, when you forget to order your f&v for your family of sometimes 4, you can ways pop down to the local supermarket like the common people do.

Reactions: 6
Once again proving how thin skinned she really is.

For someone so butt hurt with any negative commentary, she really is in the wrong industry isn't she.

NEWS FLASH SOPHIE
Not everyone likes you! 🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
I‘m re-listening to the her best selling book and according to Sophie Cachia, Sophie Cachia doesn’t care what people think of her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The absolute disgust she shows towards her daughter on tonight’s stories. I thought just yesterday she posted about how much she loves parenting “in her natural state” whatever the f that means....
That's part of the fun of being the first lesbian ceo, every day is a new lie and/or contradiction

Worst part is her fangirls truly believe there's something admirable about this narc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.