Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously asking for goodie bag donations…but charging $98 a ticket. Ick she is such a hypocritical loser
She's obviously needs the cash!! She's coming across increasingly desperate for quick cash!! I mean 1pm on a Saturday afternoon in a lecture theatre at a uni for $100!!!!!! I really can't believe she can even be bothered but she obviously has no choice - desperate times call for desperate measures!!

Reactions: 18
She's obviously needs the cash!! She's coming across increasingly desperate for quick cash!! I mean 1pm on a Saturday afternoon in a lecture theatre at a uni for $100!!!!!! I really can't believe she can even be bothered but she obviously has no choice - desperate times call for desperate measures!!
Even worse it's on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Many of the book reviews commented that her entrepreneurship and building of her bajama empire was missing. Sounds like the book sales have been a flop and now she’s jumping on that feedback to make her latest buck. Then there was her, with her. The next venture should be ‘why her’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now she can claim she's attended two universities!
Sounds like the grazing and prosecco on arrival are very minimal if she has to tell us there will be food trucks too. Good to see she finally learned how to spell goodie bag.

Any chance Jaryd's weekend with the kids finishes 3:30pm May 29 so this makes it easier to pick the kids up too.

For the person who asked about Perth and Tasmania, I posted this schedule around a month ago and it's changed a lot - unless these dates refer to June? Feel like it's not worth the money to send Soph to those states to sign a few books. The negative feedback has been loud enough for them to bully Booktopia to remove all reviews.

View attachment 1275451
And as she told people in the comments "trying to make perth work with the publishers" so 100% that stupid calendar her and her nanny dreamed up before realizing that her publisher probably needed X amount of sales and X amount of people at her signings to warrant flying her around the country hence the very sad press tour of vic, syd, bris

Very curious about the locations of the "Australia wide" regional tour 😂 my bet will be mostly vic and where ever the nanny is happy to drive her

Reactions: 10
And as she told people in the comments "trying to make perth work with the publishers" so 100% that stupid calendar her and her nanny dreamed up before realizing that her publisher probably needed X amount of sales and X amount of people at her signings to warrant flying her around the country hence the very sad press tour of vic, syd, bris

Very curious about the locations of the "Australia wide" regional tour 😂 my bet will be mostly vic and where ever the nanny is happy to drive her
In her comments she has said there will be no Melbourne events, just regional.

• Haha
In her comments she has said there will be no Melbourne events, just regional.
Yeah, Perth and hobart were part of her dream book press tour (and the UK of course 😂)

But now with funds drying up she's doing her own 'her' tour which is regional but she also said 'Australia wide" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such crappy behaviour asking for goodie bag donations. She's called out companies before for asking her to work for free and she's now doing the exact same thing. Preying on those that might think it will be "good exposure". Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What could anybody possibly gain from paying $100 to listen to the same rubbish.

What is there she could possibly say to these fools that are hasn't ready said?

I suppose chlamydia and "only 22" could be revisited.

There doesn't seem to be any cash in the book tour kitty, that extends to plane travel.

Even worse it's on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!
In the Circular Lecture Theatre too.... it's been a good while since I attended LaTrobe but it needed a facelift 20 years ago. An awful buiding for any event... other than a lecture and god knows no one needs one of those from old Chompy 🙃🙃

Personally I’m really excited for this. I hope she does well. We’ve been rooting for her to finish something at uni all this time.

Shame the building looks like a peeny

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such crappy behaviour asking for goodie bag donations. She's called out companies before for asking her to work for free and she's now doing the exact same thing. Preying on those that might think it will be "good exposure". Ugh.
That is so true!!! She has really gone to town on people asking her to do things for free. This wom sooo makes my blood pressure rise.

Reactions: 6
God, so many gorgeous venues she could have used in Bendigo and she’s scored the CLT aka Circular Lecture Theatre. Fitting really. Last time I checked it’s a brown bricked room straight from the 1970’s. Not somewhere I’d be serving ‘nibbles and wine’

God, so many gorgeous venues she could have used in Bendigo and she’s scored the CLT aka Circular Lecture Theatre. Fitting really. Last time I checked it’s a brown bricked room straight from the 1970’s. Not somewhere I’d be serving ‘nibbles and wine’
Sorry I correct myself…… Grazing and Prosecco 😂😂😂😂. The food trucks will look gawjess plonked on the oval….

• Haha
I reckon that calendar page is from last year and they’ve just used it in the background of the story cos it looks full.
The socially ‘Em event was in Perth and Hobart because that’s where Maddie played last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.