Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck she’s so cringe. Unpopular opinion but I think she’s making some bloody good coin which is why her head is exploding. Strap in , it’s going to be a wild ride.

Reactions: 6
Ok I’ve worked out why Scummy is particularly triggered today. Abby Gilmore, Steph Claire Smith, Laura Henshaw and other insta influencers with class were all invited to Olivia Molly Rodger’s jewellery brand launch…and obviously Sophie was not

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Many of the book reviews commented that her entrepreneurship and building of her bajama empire was missing. Sounds like the book sales have been a flop and now she’s jumping on that feedback to make her latest buck. Then there was her, with her. The next venture should be ‘why her’
Or “F*ck, not her again!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I’ve worked out why Scummy is particularly triggered today. Abby Gilmore, Steph Claire Smith, Laura Henshaw and other insta influencers with class were all invited to Olivia Molly Rodger’s jewellery brand launch…and obviously Sophie was not
Lol, she is so transparent with her saltiness.
6163F385-BEEB-4DD3-A4CC-BB2712860CAA.jpeg
Abbie G postEd this pic of her bar last night and today Scummy posted her bar there is no comparison one is a bar the other is some shelves.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is so full of tit look at how you are raising your own daughter Sophie.
Question for punctuation experts 😁......

Where scum has written Mummy's, is this correct as she is talking about girls as in multiples. She uses the words girls, they, their etc indicating more than one mummy.

Picky I know, but if we can spot a rogue apostrophe from the worlds best journo then I'm all for it.

*edit*. On further thinking, should it read mummies'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m cringing at Sophia’s attempted “bar” flex. Girl sit down. You have a cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sophie’s cupboards literally look like chipboard. No hate to chipboard but not really million dollars house vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she made any reference to NB since her fiction book was released?
i really hope his girlfriend and family sat him down and explained the book to him and finally the lightbulb moment clicked in.

I hope he has a formal visitation plan for the kids as really he is their only hope at some kind of normalcy.

Reactions: 20
Lol, she is so transparent with her saltiness. View attachment 1277454Abbie G postEd this pic of her bar last night and today Scummy posted her bar there is no comparison one is a bar the other is some shelves.
The marble back drop looks like its been done with a vinyl roll from kmart, so cheap looking. Her dirty foundation fingers will look great all over the black cabinetry too.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Worlds colliding - I’m not sure who, on this thread, also keeps track of Anna Rose Richards - she’s a MLM, anti vaxxer, who has spent the last two years speaking up and saving Australians from the government/big pharma/themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😳 She and her former besties, the Hubbards (also anti vac anti manwere meant to be going into a NFT bigness together, but they have gone their seperate ways. Wife bestie (Georgie) is desperately trying to create a boss babe online presence - posts multiple time daily; has a discord channel, a podcast etc

Anyway, there is a Cachia point to this …her most recent story is all about spending the day organising pod casts guests and she says “ and we secured someone today, who is a pretty big deal” she s exceptional, it’s gonna be phenomenal, she’s done so much blah blah “she’s an entrepreneur and she’s done amazing things …. And she’s just got a book out”.

Taking odds on it being Smoph??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Bahahahahaha her interior design looks like a year nine project. That failed.

No amount of filler, filters and tweaks will make that beast attractive. No amount of work can fix her mean selfish soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she think adding the glass doors will keep out the dust? Because it won't. My Mum had one of those lovely dark wood veneer chipboard cabinets in the 90's to display great-grandmas crockery and even as a clean freak struggled to maintain the dust.

Reactions: 8
Question for punctuation experts 😁......

Where scum has written Mummy's, is this correct as she is talking about girls as in multiples. She uses the words girls, they, their etc indicating more than one mummy.

Picky I know, but if we can spot a rogue apostrophe from the worlds best journo then I'm all for it.

*edit*. On further thinking, should it read mummies'
No I think in this instance Mummy's is correct, unless of course the girls in question have multiple Mummies like her kids.
But generally the girl has one mummy and the apostrophe denotes the possession of the lipstick.

Reactions: 7
OMG the cabinetry looks so bloody cheap - just topped off by that stunning bunnings cornice at the top which just screams luxury.

That just shows how seriously low the ceilings are - it just looks absolutely terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.