Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
The other person she tagged for the Bali trip is Alana Wenban. She's about 24 and plays/played for the Coburg football club. I can't work out why Soph is going to Bali with her PA and this woman. And not Maddie. Is it payback for Maddie travelling overseas with her team?

Good reason not to get married anytime soon!
I think she is Caitlins "friend"

• Wow
Reactions: 4

MankyKat

So the "I love myself memoir" has been uploaded by some legend to zlibrary in EPUB format. Read at your own risk lol.

• Haha

Needsarealjob

I'm trying to find some snarky, sarcastic comment for this but I just can't.

What a selfish, mean woman. Poor Floss. Let the girl get her Barbie Dream House.
She's such a lazy, selfish bitch. Surely it wouldn't take that long to put it together? It would be something fun to do with the kids too.

shadowbanned

Even worse it's on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!
In the Circular Lecture Theatre too.... it's been a good while since I attended LaTrobe but it needed a facelift 20 years ago. An awful buiding for any event... other than a lecture and god knows no one needs one of those from old Chompy 🙃🙃

usemycode

VIP Member
Did she upload the “I lost ten kilos in 2 weeks by smoking” video just so she could insert heavily edited glamour pics of herself looking skinny?
The aim of that chapter is obviously to induce sympathy, but all I can think of is her poor kids. What a selfish dick head of a mother they have
The pics are still edited, and she looks like she’s loving the weight loss.. but she must have just put on a brave face 🙏🥺

manicgals

What a poorly written fairytale. Did you know that as a human you can evolve as well as change 😜
I can’t believe she would actually share this! I wanted to comment saying does that grammatically make any sense to you? But I’m way too invested to get blocked 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Dalej7

Chatty Member
I just went back to look at the listing for her house and it truly was better before, maybe a little dated in some parts but nothing too bad and much more aesthetically pleasing than what she has done now. She just ruins everything.
agreed! It looked so warm and welcoming too! Now as mentioned here it's just a mausoleum. Sad for the house

grifter

VIP Member
Seriously how old has she made herself look. She looks like she's pushing 50. I have an appointment at Highpoint today, I'll be slipping past the book signing , I have to see what she looks like in the flesh because what I'm seeing at the moment is disastrous. I shall report back.
Thank you! I live close by and wanted to go sticky beak at the disaster but am busy. You’re doing the lord’s work! 🤣

• Heart

grifter

VIP Member
Geez!! I'd actually be shocked if Chompers aligned herself with them as I dont see her followers supporting the AR type.
That being said, she will do anything to save her crumbling empire.
I think you are giving her followers too much credit 😂

I reckon that calendar page is from last year and they’ve just used it in the background of the story cos it looks full.
The socially ‘Em event was in Perth and Hobart because that’s where Maddie played last year.
I don’t think so because the SociallyEm “event” was on the 20th March last year and the planner she showed had a date in the teens. I think it’s more she was planning on conning SociallyEm into plugging her book and arranging something else. Of course this was all before the erupting mass of diarrhoea that is her novel came out. Not so much a memoir but a work of fiction loosely based on true events.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I may have missed it but did Chompers mention what happened to Maddie? I took this to mean Maddie was opening a sealed box?

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 8.49.15 pm.png

• Wow

Dalej7

Chatty Member
"Am I in the position to comit to another person the life of a child?"

LOL at her telling us it was aggressively edited but this actual sentence remains. With all her hyphens, three dots, wrong placed commas, the one place she probably should have shoved one of those in, she didn't? Jesus.

Attachments

• Haha