Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Wonder why she has no mates to help her unpack lol. Or no family members. Jaryd finally seems to have clicked that she is a mole.
Won't be long be one of those mentioned will be rolled out for all the haters to see that everything is FINE!!

If not, she has really shit in her own nest.🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

Needsarealjob

Yes!! The "darl" hasn't mentioned that her fiance has been injured and possibly required stitches.
Also Soph, when you forget to order your f&v for your family of sometimes 4, you can ways pop down to the local supermarket like the common people do.
But that would involve talking about someone other than herself. Something she is not capable of.

Reactions: 4

usemycode

VIP Member
And as she told people in the comments "trying to make perth work with the publishers" so 100% that stupid calendar her and her nanny dreamed up before realizing that her publisher probably needed X amount of sales and X amount of people at her signings to warrant flying her around the country hence the very sad press tour of vic, syd, bris

Very curious about the locations of the "Australia wide" regional tour 😂 my bet will be mostly vic and where ever the nanny is happy to drive her
In her comments she has said there will be no Melbourne events, just regional.

• Haha

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
Here’s the stunning vent they’ve left in the wall from the original real estate photos - how she’s fitted in another bench longways in that tiny space is actually quite worrying - she is never going to be able to sell this shit hole
86E2F399-8A3B-445B-A98E-52E0D4FB17B3.jpeg

• Wow

usemycode

VIP Member
Didnt she sleep in these just yesterday after wearing them for a whole day?
Or does she gift herself heaps of pairs bc she's a #girlboss and #companyowner. Much important, very wow.

Also Sophie Cachia, then there was her. Your hair, looks like shit.
That’s the same pair I’m willing to bet she hasn’t taken them off since yesterday morning when she said she showered and put them on🤢

• Sick

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
She confirmed that taylah the OG unpaid nanny moved in for basically that whole year... Despite her adamant at the time she was alone... LD also would come and go/stay as he pleased and they really took the piss out of restrictions
So she wasn't entitled to a singles bubble!

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
She's obviously needs the cash!! She's coming across increasingly desperate for quick cash!! I mean 1pm on a Saturday afternoon in a lecture theatre at a uni for $100!!!!!! I really can't believe she can even be bothered but she obviously has no choice - desperate times call for desperate measures!!
Even worse it's on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

grifter

VIP Member
She was with MG around the 20th Sept. I saw her at the park with her and Jaryd when picnics were allowed.
Sorry it was early oct. Either way it was less than a month after the break up from the love of her life.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Nielsen BookScan’s for the week ending May 14 - Soph's novel dropped out of the top 10. Can only imagine how badly it's going almost 10 days later

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 10.27.34 am.png

• Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Goodness wonder why Mia hasn’t hooked up with Lazylou for a bizzznesss venture ; both Port Melbourne residence.

• Haha

Dalej7

Chatty Member
It could be used in interior design studies as exactly what not to do. The facia board across the top that looks like it's a different grain or running the other way to the cupboards. The cornice (I keep banging on about it but it's horrendous). The downlights shining on the cheap cabinetry (like they aren't over the bench for task lighting they're just sitting in the middle of the space). The feature of the aircon vent in the wall - I'm assuming that's what that is but it looks bloody terrible. The hinges in the very classy drinks cabinet and then don't even get me started on that absolutely hideous, way too thick for the space benchtop. I just can't. You could literally take that to a kitchen designer and say do the opposite and you're kitchen would be on the cover of Vouge Living!!!
yes the fascia looks like a different color because the grain is so prominent in the material used that its so noticeable.
The cool air intake for the central air looks so bad. If she is spending that much money on the house she should have had it moved to the laundry or something. It's hideous and we all know how much dust they collect and she won't be cleaning it. Don't her kids have asthma? I def would have put it away from the main living/family spaces.

Also, YUCK I didn't realize the licker (thanks guys) cabinet was in the kitchen. What a monstrosity!!! She never shows her room the opposite way standing at the bench so I reckon the space is really small.

one last thing, if she fries any food the glass on that cabinet is always going to look like an over door or the glass of a rangehood, covered in grease and dust. I am shuddering at the thought.