Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So the licker :D cabinet is actually in the kitchen area. Is that the concealed fridge/freezer to the right? Great layout - not!

Whats your thoughts on the oversized stone overlay benchtop? I personally think a 20mm top would have looked a lot nicer
It’s probably just the photo but the handles on the cupboard look uneven. I hope they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
should be a trigger warning for Maddie - im about to talk about my ex again. Fanta pants is on one today her posts are eratic like her life, there is alot to be said about less is more.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
She doesn’t have to wait.. a good hairdresser can turn any colour blonde into dark brown/black/copper/red in one appointment. You need the right filler and all will be good to go. The most you’d need is a toner to freshen it if it fades. This is from a professional (me). Her hair is fried, it’s too porous to hold any colour, but their dream shade was obviously some sort of copper shade.. it’s looks like shit and does not suit her one bit.
No it does not. She is too pink tinged for that colour red. It looks dreadful.

BS DETECTOR

Chatty Member
Y’all need to come over to the Sophie Guidolin thread.. if you think this Sophie is a narc you haven’t seen anything yet.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I was thinking exactly this and pondering that she chooses colours to match when she has had a tan so dark it borders on black face, which then leaves nothing matching/suiting her actual skin colour.
From the looks if the pics, Chompers must've gone into Boda and asked for hair the same colour as her coat and the autumn leaves on the ground.

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
And why is she filming herself reading these chapters? Are we in for a documentary about the First "everything " ?

icouldofsizeddown

Google : Shaw Media - About / History We are the proud owners of the third oldest, continuously owned and operated family newspaper in the nation
no evidence of our SC brand.

• Wow
  • Haha
The vases are cremation urns for all the friendships shes burned 🔥
Well, she’s living in a mausoleum…

Hundreds (thousands) of dollars on those dust collectors. Those of us with kids, especially sports obsessed active kids are saying “Dafuq?!?” to all those vases. Cue the sob story about one of the dogs / kids smashing something in 3, 2, 1…

Oh, was that really insensitive of me? It is a mausoleum after all. They could be canopic jars. Just add a sarcophagus and she’ll still be The Young Mummy.
aw sorry! I was too quick to post! You beat me to it and are far funnier!

• Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
No, she’s got 2 nannies. Yeah, sounds awks.

There’s a definite alignment with Emmylou and Sophie’s content. The bad hair, need for a professional bra fit, trying to play house while bemoaning the pressure of motherhood in spite of hired help and co parenting, excessive need for ‘me’ time and an impending overseas trip.

usemycode

VIP Member
Has PCOS but knows when she's about to get her period? I smell bullshit.
I have pcos and know when my period is coming give or take a day or two. Not that I believe she has pcos, but it’s not impossible to have a somewhat regular cycle especially if you’re on birth control (not Sophie) or trying for a baby (possibly on ovulation stimulation meds?)

gemmagucci

VIP Member
She does realise she is no pretty face so wonder why she filters with the PERFECT 365 app all the lovely fake features of eyelashes, contours, bigger lips , enhanced skin tone that the app offers just to impress that she is some glamazon. Just live with the fact that you are a bogan. Always was, always will be. Just take a look at Bobby he has a bogan head. Can’t escape it.

Attachments

• Haha
Anyone get a screen shot of the comments? 🫣

Were there any suggestions for thread titles?

Cancel that. A clear winner! Give me a minute and I’ll do a thread…

• Heart

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
Let's see if the interior designer ends up putting up anything more than a story on her instagram page of the final product! She must be horrified - there's no way I'd be advertising any of that house as my work.

Notabully

Chatty Member
The absolute disgust she shows towards her daughter on tonight’s stories. I thought just yesterday she posted about how much she loves parenting “in her natural state” whatever the f that means....
That's part of the fun of being the first lesbian ceo, every day is a new lie and/or contradiction

Worst part is her fangirls truly believe there's something admirable about this narc

• Haha