Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Her house is so underwhelming. She gee’d it up at the start of the reno to be some masterpiece. It honestly just looks to be a mish mash in terms of interiors (dark contemporary colours with plantation shutters😵💫) along with a terrible floor plan given bedrooms are right outside the kitchen and a basic AF kitchen. I thought she had created something epic the way she carried on with the renders at the beginning.
Over promised and under delivered, much like everything else she does!
Gee'd ❤ i used to love that word and now you can bet ima start using it again hahha

• Haha
Reactions: 5

MankyKat

She is so full of shit look at how you are raising your own daughter Sophie.
Question for punctuation experts 😁......

Where scum has written Mummy's, is this correct as she is talking about girls as in multiples. She uses the words girls, they, their etc indicating more than one mummy.

Picky I know, but if we can spot a rogue apostrophe from the worlds best journo then I'm all for it.

*edit*. On further thinking, should it read mummies'

Last edited:
  • Heart

makeitstop

VIP Member
Ok this just had me rolling. A follower questions the price of a ticket to her Bendigo Bonanza and she claps back with how she is Sophie Cachia and that she is worth it. Then obviously feeling butt hurt about someone questioning her worth she then begins to list off all the costs involved with staging an event like this. Hmmmmm pretty sure she asked for people to donate items to the goodie bags in return for "exposure and promotion" . I would also hedge my bets that a majority of these other services or items have been donated or massively discounted. There is no way she is doing this and "barely turning a profit". She is Sophie Cachia - she knows what she is worth! 🤣
My job has value/worth 😂

• Haha

JD3000

So is Goldilocks going to go back to brown now that her book ‘obligations’ are done? And what’s her big announcement about her book going to be? Please not a sequel already!!! 🤣

weseeyou

She is so cutting edge that she actually did what any good (not even great) hairdresser would recommend before going back brown.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
  • Haha

Notabully

Chatty Member
She was probably hoping Dn Murphy would stock her "bar" as a house warming present. Which reminds me, we haven't seen any housewarming gifts - she would definitely show us if she received any.
She got that free gym equipment unfortunately... Hopefully not much else

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
How didnthey op

I agree this i don't think she would of got mates rates either. Builders can pick and choose at the moment and even quote ridiculous prices just cause they don't want to do it aswell and some people are willing to pay. The house looked so so much better before the renovations turned it into the mausoleum brothel
Isn't the builder an "insta famous" builder so there would definitely be some major kick backs.

Mind you, with that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if there has been a fallout as the company hasn't been mentioned for months.