Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BecJudd

No, she’s got 2 nannies. Yeah, sounds awks.

There’s a definite alignment with Emmylou and Sophie’s content. The bad hair, need for a professional bra fit, trying to play house while bemoaning the pressure of motherhood in spite of hired help and co parenting, excessive need for ‘me’ time and an impending overseas trip.
I know I'm really depressed when I start looking at Emmylou's insta. Don't make me go over there!!

Reactions: 5
Is anyone here a hairdresser? If she's trying to go back dark I wonder how well that will go. I went through a fried blonde stage and my hairdresser said she couldn't put colour back into damaged blonde hair
Yes but don't forget that Sophie would demand that they do it. No hairdresser would accept that shit blond dye job usually. She would have badgered them into doing it.

pinkflaps

So to celebrate 5yrs of Cachia, Chompers is giving away copies of her book PLUS a pair of bajamas?? From all accounts Cachia wasn't even mentioned in her novel.

Is this the new way of offloading excess books.🤔

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Oh so they’ll get a second copy of the book for free?
Because let’s face it, the only people who buy her cachia pjs were the only people who purchased her book

Sure Soph. All over Australia 😂

View attachment 1299703
LOL she probably thought she could add the ‘most signed copies in one minute’ to her accolade of being first in the ‘top 10 booksellers’ at Dymocks Sydney, then most-selling worldsfirstlesbianceoauthor On Amazon/booktopia etc, then travel the world. But that’s the only useless record she has to her name. fucking lolllllll

Last edited:
  • Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
I came here to post this!
Tattlers, correct me if Im wrong but isnt a "house wife" by definition a stay at home wife?
No shade to that as a job, trust me i know how hard my mum friends work keeping their house/home moving flawlessly!

But it should read a housewife OR a stay at home mum but not a stay at home house wife?

She's stupider than I thought.
She is full of shit and dumb.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
This is the best sellers list for the week ending May 7 - using the Nielsen book scan results. Soph's book was released 3 days earlier so bear in mind that her sale numbers include all the pre-sales and the non-hate followers who bought the book. Chompers was beaten by two children's fiction novels. It's from https://www.booksandpublishing.com.au/ 16 May 2022 is the date this article was published,

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 9.21.24 pm.png

Needsarealjob

Did her psych also tell her that she is a LIAR?!
Or that she has NPD!

Her gut knew business partnerships weren’t for her?
Sorry is that not literally what all her businesses are? Partnerships with others? She’s done nothing on her own…

oh except for her book and Shaw Media. Which have been super successful 🤡

actually can’t even count the book cos didn’t LD write a chapter? Lol.
I'm sure Leah would love to hear that.

The more she reveals of the house the more claustrophobic I become the living area is tiny, she weren’t wrong when she said the old sofa wouldn’t fit, but how the hell does the worlds tallest family sit on the new blue velvet settee 🤣
The fact that the couch makes the dog look huge says a lot!

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Maybe Soph is going back to finish her bachelor degree and selling tickets so people can witness it 😂
Now she can claim she's attended two universities!
Sounds like the grazing and prosecco on arrival are very minimal if she has to tell us there will be food trucks too. Good to see she finally learned how to spell goodie bag.

Any chance Jaryd's weekend with the kids finishes 3:30pm May 29 so this makes it easier to pick the kids up too.

For the person who asked about Perth and Tasmania, I posted this schedule around a month ago and it's changed a lot - unless these dates refer to June? Feel like it's not worth the money to send Soph to those states to sign a few books. The negative feedback has been loud enough for them to bully Booktopia to remove all reviews.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 6.21.49 pm.png

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Didn’t doormat suffer from an ED? Sophie is so insensitive.
I remember her social media posts during this time of profound sadness for our Sophie. She was flaunting it and loving herself sick on social media. She was as orange as ever and showing so much skin all the bloody time. No way I believe she was “rife” with anxiety and wanted to end her life. Liar.
Yes, her second choice has widely documented experience with ED.

Dalej7

Chatty Member
How many times can she use the excuse of looking like a wet foot and being ill prepared to make announcement videos… it’s not because your day’s been a shitshow… maybe if you started your day a bit earlier than 11 and made an effort with your looks on a social platform as an ‘influencer’, you would look a little less like an ogre. Fuck off. Where’s the cease and desist ALREADY
😂😂😂😂 I love you. Every word of this made me laugh hard and harder.
Wet foot and ogre. Im dead.

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Ok the house is getting worse by the minute that flooring looks like the stuff in a Maccas playground, the soft spongy stuff so kids dont fall and hurt themselves.
That's polished concrete and just about the only part of the house she left in tact, which really shows her taste.
Mind you, I think it connects to laminated floorboards on two sides now. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow