Sophie and Dave #8 Carb loading, freeloading - Sophie & Dave fill us with loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was me 🤣 I figured head in the sand Dave would delete it quickly and he did. Shame he’s not so quick to go to work and earn a crust eh 🤣
It was quite a respectful comment as well! I do worry for Barney as he grows up, on a diet of pasta and sauce and banana sandwiches!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think people underestimate how much it takes it out of you once you've given birth. I naively thought I'd be fine and that would be it. One of the midwifes described it as you've just been in the ring with Tyson Fury - and I couldn't agree more. Every part of you aches and doing the simple of things puts so much strain on your body. That's without all that's going on down there 🤪 so I hope she is taking it easy and Dave is pulling his weight.
I definitely don't! I could barely walk to the car when we left the hospital two weeks later!!

I would love for them all to spend this precious time together in bed rather than feeling the need to update their viewers 😢

Reactions: 3
Muscle foods ad on daves page! Non of that food
Looks healthy. It looks like a beige takeaway! If I want something healthy to eat I always want something that looks healthy. I don’t know why! If I want carb overload I’d eat all that beige food!
That entire food collection in his latest post looks like unhealthy crap. Pizzas, crisps and takeaway style ready meals.

I understand there may be little time now due to the baby but for goodness sake Dave.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.