Sophie and Dave #8 Carb loading, freeloading - Sophie & Dave fill us with loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘d say she’s sleeping and catching up on all the sloth naps she’s been missing. And fair enough tbh.

I do think Dave the Slave is showing off to the fans what a great dad he is, maybe to stop them asking when he’s going back to work. ‘Look at me minding my son, I absolutely cannot double task and go back to work while parenting’. Sure the lazy swine can’t even lint roll his minging hoody before picking up the child, how can he work? 🤣
Yeah I reckon this could be the case. I think they should both take a break. Seems weird

Reactions: 4
Something that’s been mildly irritating to me...all this ‘Us Browns are late for everything’ as if to excuse their blatant ‘can’t-be-arsedness’
I'm sorry if this is off topic (mods feel free to delete if it is) but I agree with you. Cannot be dealing with people who use their laziness as a reason as to why they're always late. It's never some gene they've inherited, it's because they cannot time manage properly.

Ok back to the tea.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I reckon this could be the case. I think they should both take a break. Seems weird
Sadly, they can't afford to take a break. YouTube is their only source of income (unless Dave is still receiving furlough from his minimum wage job but I think that's unlikely). What a way to live.

Reactions: 5
Sadly, they can't afford to take a break. YouTube is their only source of income (unless Dave is still receiving furlough from his minimum wage job but I think that's unlikely). What a way to live.
This must be why dave is showing what he’s doing, having barney whilst Sophie edits! Dave start doing something, when you going back to work pal? will he even be eligible for paternity pay?

Reactions: 5
This must be why dave is showing what he’s doing, having barney whilst Sophie edits! Dave start doing something, when you going back to work pal? will he even be eligible for paternity pay?
Doubt it, he was only in the job for a matter of weeks before lockdown.

This is where the lack of financial planning will really start to bite them. The begging bowl will reappear before the week is out.

I don’t think he would be eligible. Taken from the gov.uk website, you must have been continuous employed by your employer for 23 weeks before the 15th week before the baby is due.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this is super random but whats the betting that the next pin will be a baby dinosaur in honor of Barney? 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry if this is off topic (mods feel free to delete if it is) but I agree with you. Cannot be dealing with people who use their laziness as a reason as to why they're always late. It's never some gene they've inherited, it's because they cannot time manage properly.

Ok back to the tea.
It’s definitely not a family trait - baby Barney proved that with his early arrival :D .. sorry S&D, you’re just lazy

Reactions: 7
Or a pin of a cute baby in a plane, dressed in a biggles flying hat and goggles with chip behind in the passenger seat- for their little 'Barnstormer' 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think people underestimate how much it takes it out of you once you've given birth. I naively thought I'd be fine and that would be it. One of the midwifes described it as you've just been in the ring with Tyson Fury - and I couldn't agree more. Every part of you aches and doing the simple of things puts so much strain on your body. That's without all that's going on down there 🤪 so I hope she is taking it easy and Dave is pulling his weight.

Reactions: 9
I think people underestimate how much it takes it out of you once you've given birth. I naively thought I'd be fine and that would be it. One of the midwifes described it as you've just been in the ring with Tyson Fury - and I couldn't agree more. Every part of you aches and doing the simple of things puts so much strain on your body. That's without all that's going on down there 🤪 so I hope she is taking it easy and Dave is pulling his weight.
I was surprised how much my thighs hurt for days after. It was like I'd done hundreds of squats!
I had my legs up in stirrups and the midwife made me grab my legs and pull on them as I pushed.

It annoys me that Dave just shares her Instagram stories.... create your own content Dave!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.