Sophie and Dave #8 Carb loading, freeloading - Sophie & Dave fill us with loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so it begins. Video introducing Barney is coming 6pm tomorrow (according to her insta story)

Reactions: 2
It’s a bit long... but , New Thread Title suggestion:
I love you (so much), you love me (so much) Barney joins the Flamily! With a bish, bash, bosh and smash, Chip’s ruined the house! We’ll sell more pins to see Mickey Mouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if he’s going to have a birth mark on his nose. A friends baby had a mark on her nose very similar that turned into a bigger birth mark.

Reactions: 1
New thread title

I’m not good at these but I just want it to be blunt cos I’m sure they look at the titles at least lol

Sophie & Dave: congratulations on your baby boy! What a little cutie! Please stop putting his face on Dave's manky dog hair hoodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Muscle foods ad on daves page! Non of that food
Looks healthy. It looks like a beige takeaway! If I want something healthy to eat I always want something that looks healthy. I don’t know why! If I want carb overload I’d eat all that beige food!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Eugh, at least he’s declaring the AD properly now and glad to see Soph is getting some too, with it’s sneaky hidden veg!! They really are a pair of grown up toddlers

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she only eats broccoli and cauliflower cut up and hidden 🙄 she seriously needs to grow up! Does she eat any fruit and veg at all!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she only eats broccoli and cauliflower cut up and hidden 🙄 she seriously needs to grow up! Does she eat any fruit and veg at all!?
We've seen her eat bananas and apples but no, never vegetables. She has the palate and diet choices of a two year old.

Hidden vegetables as a grown up??? I’ve heard it all now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good luck to them trying to get a well balanced diet into the child when she doesn’t eat properly!

Reactions: 10
Sophie needs to grow up, seriously pasta and sauce and packet foods aren’t gonna cut it nutrition wise when you’re looking after a baby. It’s not hard to eat vegetables 🙄🙄🙄 as other have said how do they expect to Feed their baby nutritional meals later on when she won’t even eat any veg

Reactions: 6
I may have commented on his insta that they need veg particularly her while BF and to encourage Barney later....wonder will I get an answer

My sister in law never eats anything unless its from the freezer to the oven, but she does at least feed her kids vegetables even if she doesn't touch thenlm herself. But I do wonder what happens when they get a bit older and start asking questions and maybe stop accepting veg and just be chips on top of chips. Hope these two have the sense to do right by Barney.

Reactions: 5
I'm a very fussy eater. I'm a lot better than I used to be but my husband had to start off with hidden veg and it grew from there. My issue is mostly around texture so hidden veg helped with that in the beginning.

I still don't have the best diet, especially when it comes to fruit and veg but I made an effort when pregnant to eat better and now my baby is here I'm definitely going to make myself eat more veg because I want him to eat it.

I may have commented on his insta that they need veg particularly her while BF and to encourage Barney later....wonder will I get an answer
That was your comment I assume? Well done for saying something, sorry they deleted it 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.