Sophie & Dave #9 Welcome little Barney Brown, he’s gonna turn his lazy parent’s lives upside down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took a bit to try make it fit!

The suggestion with most likes was from @Donald73 with Welcome to little Barney Brown, he’s going to turn his lazy parent’s lives upside down.

I hope you like what I did with it. I really struggled to get it to fit, haha.

TLDR for any new viewers from @Notfeelingit

Couple in their 30s act like they are 18, sell pins to their “flamily” to pay for honeymoon and made £10k recently from another pin sale by begging and pretending they are poor. Sophie is a wannabe instavlogger social media lifestyle guru princess and all she does is tag companies for freebies and sleeps. Dave is useless and has been on a diet for 10 years but has put weight on, yet he keeps tagging health and fitness people/companies to get free stuff. Takes him 3 days to build an Ikea drawer.

They cheated to win a cosmopolitan award by rigging the vote. They scam people on dpop. They ignore their fans who ask genuine questions and are nice to them. They delete any “hate”.

To top it off, these adult children are due a baby any day! Have now had the baby, he came early which is a concept Sophie and Dave have never been fond of.

Welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I would love for them all to spend this precious time together in bed rather than feeling the need to update their viewers 😢 we didn't get to come home from hospital for two weeks and she's come home and is editing ? I think it's quite sad actually that they are doing this.

Reactions: 5
I would love for them all to spend this precious time together in bed rather than feeling the need to update their viewers 😢 we didn't get to come home from hospital for two weeks and she's come home and is editing ? I think it's quite sad actually that they are doing this.
I agree.

The thing is they need the money from YouTube and to keep their fans sweet. It will be the only reason they are even uploading a video.

Reactions: 8
I agree.

The thing is they need the money from YouTube and to keep their fans sweet. It will be the only reason they are even uploading a video.
exactly

if our theory is right about Dave losing his job then Barney the cash cow will be the only way they’ll be able to make ££

Reactions: 11
As much as they annoy me and I think the idea of vlogging a birth is weird. I just know their birth vlog is going to make me emotional tonight! Don't judge me, I'm hormonal!

Reactions: 10
Would have respected them more if they had or taken at least a week off. Less than 4 days old and the first vlog of him is going up already 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Would have respected them more if they had or taken at least a week off. Less than 4 days old and the first vlog of him is going up already 🙄🙄🙄
Exactly! Flying the Nest have been mentioned on these threads before, and have recently had a baby themselves and in my opinion, they have completely gone about things the right way!
They vlogged the birth, and it was so tastefully done (I can only imagine how many I love you’s, you’re amazing etc that will come out of Dave’s mouth) and waited until the baby was around 1 month old before releasing the birth vlog, and only announced the baby’s name at the end of the that vlog!
Soph and Dave, take note!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why the Instagram comment was deleted? It was really respectful, and if they think that was bad (it wasn’t) wait until all the parent police are out in force and some of those comments happen in real life, face to face!

Reactions: 14
And to add to the recap, they violated social distancing rules during lockdown, didn't seem to care. Filmed a half assed apology video that they then deleted.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
And to add to the recap, they violated social distancing rules during lockdown, didn't seem to care. Filmed a half assed apology video that they then deleted.

With the birth I actually totally forgot about that!!

Reactions: 6
I think it's fair to assume that the world and his wife will be around at theirs right now. But after the roasting they got last time we won't see any of that.

Reactions: 11
Another version of how they met for the people who were talking about it on the last thread...!
Ugh, whose views is he begging for now?

I'm pretty sure they've always said they started talking when sophie watched his weight loss videos on youtube? First time they actually met was when she stayed with him in London for a weekend or something.

Dave, your a dad now. You need a stable job. Time to give up the fantasy.
Yes I agree.
He should be out providing for his family. If he has left his job then I really feel it was a bad move. He could have been working it whilst building their YouTube, at least with the job he would have had a stable monthly wage.
They come across as a couple who don't really think about financials. Probably never really had to, however now they have a young child and will need to provide for him. YouTube isn't exactly a stable income (I understand it can be for some, but I doubt Sophie and Dave are rolling in it from YouTube!) and now that they have bills etc you'd think they would have at least thought all of this through. Dave should stay in the job and at least bring a stable wage in until they're big enough to use YT as a primary income. Didn't Sophie say some months they earned hardly anything? I say all this because I am guessing Sophie won't be finding work anytime soon so they won't be getting a second stable wage in every month.

I find it strange they talk about taking Barney on big Disney trips next year and flashy things like that. Firstly, he won't even remember it and secondly, I would at least be making sure I had a stable income before I thought about spending thousands on big flashy holidays (.....although I guess this is when selling a pin comes in handy!!)

Reactions: 15
I think it's fair to assume that the world and his wife will be around at theirs right now. But after the roasting they got last time we won't see any of that.
I wonder if they are going to do a live rather than put the vlog up
Another version of how they met for the people who were talking about it on the last thread...!
They met on YouTube ? I swear they have told us 101 tales of.how they have met now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.