Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Is it not a bit rude of Dave to be posting like everything is fine when they’ve abandoned their patreon yet still getting money from it?
They need to address it.
I’m getting so angry for everyone who’s paying monthly and getting literally nothing.
31 days since a patreon! 🧐

Let's do an update on the promises for Patreon:

• Disney Merch giveaway each month - Nope, the last entry was a giveaway for the 3 months that they missed, but was put up a month late so missed another month and now if you've paid only this month tough no giveaway for you!
  • Monthly vlogcast discussing the latest park news and covering topics from booking trips, travelling with a toddler, best and worst dining and more! - You're lucky if you get a single video in a month let alone tips! They have hardly done any of these at all and basically would be out of date now anyways, oh and also they are fucking useless when it comes to Disney!!
  • Disney planning and tips content with digital downloads - Not since April 11th...2023!!! Oh and the "cheat sheet" was terrible!
  • Early trip announcements and behind the scenes content from our trips - Technically there was one post about California that was sort of behind the scenes, but the last one titled it was 26th June 2023
  • Early ad free access to all future Disney vlogs - The last vlog on youtube was really a pre-travel day, but nope not put up on patreon. No sign of the actual vlogs either they have been back over a month!!
  • Your name at the end of all our vlogs on YouTube as a thank you for your support - Not if you joined recently, we have seen that from our mole in the patreon and the list at the end of the last vlog didn't have any of the people commenting listed.
  • Join us in the community discord to connect and share tips and stories with each other - Again our mole confirmed there was no Discord presented to them when they joined, also the comments on patreon were going unanswered and they were saying they are leaving. What a community!!
  • Discord access Pure lies!
It's got to the point now though if anyone does pay for this, they pretty much deserved to be scammed. I have never joined and can see how bad they are just from looking at the locked page. Google "Sophie and Dave Patreon" and tattle is the second entry, that should raise alarm bells! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

JessieB

Chatty Member
Dave posting about going out for a walk between shows, well done Dave you can get out..there's a Disney exhibit in London it's been there a while what's been stopping you marching your fat ass round there to film some content for your patreons?

• Haha

bubble55

Do you think pat is a tattler and just doesn’t want to oust themselves? If they are not, they definitely need to find us!!!

• Haha

Loctan06

Still nothing still no comments or even an apology or acknowledgment. I have left a comment & I have sent them messages. I even left a comment on her reel today about Barney starting school. Rancid woman. Can’t stand her and he’s a nob. I am not surprised in how they running it all as this is her attitude with everything but when you are taking peoples money and doing nothing in return you should be held accountable.
---
How long til it’s deleted … let’s start the clock
Already gone I think - despicable behaviour!

• Wow

JessieB

Chatty Member
These photos...why is every picture of Dave with Barney staged. Its all about Dave isnt it, he just loves himself look at him posing, ooh look at me I'm so funny and goofy, Im an actor darhling etc....what a prize pratt he is
Screenshot_20240701_204142_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240701_204151_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240701_204157_Instagram~3.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Jess89

VIP Member
They’re either massively on the rocks or she has had some sort of breakdown. Actually, it’s probably both.

Reactions: 9

EIC

Are they on any platforms that don't allow you to delete comments? Probably not, Ive been blocked on all of them I think. They are absolutely despicable.
They can’t control what is said on tattle or delete anything which is how I found the forum like 2-3 years ago, also a live stream on YouTube they also can’t really control the comments. I think I remember soaf done a live stream once to prove to Dave’s mum that she was super busy but I can’t remember if it was just a Q&A or she actually answered
comments and ignored any asking what she didn’t like.

Never forgetting the live face plant

• Haha

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
.........and the sad thing is if she posted a video tomorrow apologising, followed by 12 minutes of a half arsed trip vlog, she'd have her idiot followers fawning over her again.

• Angry

Bol85

VIP Member
So she’s no longer a new mum, toddler mum, Disney mum, mid-sized mum or lover of dresses. That bio is almost sounds a bit sad..

I can’t help think she’d be better delaying Barney starting school a year (as she can do due to his late Birthday) & spend the year with Dave down in London altogether. Then again, London is so hideously expensive, I don’t know if they could afford it! I wonder where Dave is living down there..!

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
I cant imagine moving an 11 hour flight away from my kids and grandkids for a 4th husband or whatever she’s hoping this boyfriend will turn out to be. I feel sorry for Sophie, Jess and Nina (Lauren jet setting and brother sounds like he’s going to CA) that their mum is leaving.

JessieB

Chatty Member
The state of him in that pic!. As for the card Sophs a bit thick she probably just thought it was a nice card with dogs on bit like when Dougal bought a joke mobile phone at the airport and wouldn't have it when Father Ted kept telling him it was a dog toy🤣

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Dave posting about going out for a walk between shows, well done Dave you can get out..there's a Disney exhibit in London it's been there a while what's been stopping you marching your fat ass round there to film some content for your patreons?
Because he doesn't really leave the theatre between shows. We know that he naps in his dressing room between shows because he's already told us this. Like Soaf, he can't keep up with his own lies.

• Haha

Jess89

VIP Member
As a minimum they need to scrap the Patreon now. This is getting silly.

If they had a shred of respect they would offer refunds for the last couple months but there is absolutely no chance they’d put their hand in their pocket.

• Heart

Bol85

VIP Member
I genuinely hope she’s just taken a permanent step back & is trying to enjoy the real world. I think we’d all applaud. But it’s really quite terrible they continue to leave their patreon open. Of all the scams, taking monthly payments for zero content just shouldn’t be allowed. I don’t understand why patreon don’t have a system here. No activity for 3 weeks, you can’t charge your subscribers! But I suppose more fool the idiots who haven’t yet unsubscribed!

Reactions: 8