Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The only attention he will be getting is from the local weight watchers group, greggs, and fellow grinder members within a 3 mile radius.

I think soaf is safe for now
He will be getting attention around staying in London, going to parties, making new friends, enjoying the London lifestyle, as I say he will be getting lots of attention. I wasn't really thinking he had found someone else to squash, but having other opportunities than going home to Soaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Emmapism

VIP Member
I wonder if they will have posted their California trip by the time we finish this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the hell is half natty lighting?, does natty mean something else in Scotland as I thought it meant neat and tidy or stylish?, and baby cows?, WTF is he going on about?
His calfs! You know, those calfs that stopped him riding Pandora at Animal Kingdom 🤭

• Haha

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
So basically she's sent him a card from the dog, that's made him cry his make up off. What about a card from your wife or god forbid your son.

Screenshot_20240621-095732~2.png

• Haha

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I don't understand how he can say they didn't know the photo was being taken when they're literally sitting, posing for a picture to be taken?

1000031775.png

• Haha

EIC

The mqre magic club has posted 6 times this year... So members have paid £4 to hear from them once a month, every month 🙄

1719410985389.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

EIC

It’s a tricky one when it comes to consumer rights. Who is held accountable for this? I understand it’s a choice for people to subscribe to their patreon and the difficult situation of not getting their money back if they cancel now. It’s hugely scammy whichever way you look at it.

I seriously don’t understand what S&D achieve from it all. I recall her saying she started the YT channel to document the lead up to their wedding. Did becoming popular just get out of hand for them and leave them out of their depth? I just don’t get the end goal, was the intention to become internet famous? Make money from content? Or just something she wanted to do for fun without any responsibility to her viewers?
She has seen it as a opportunity to do as little as possible to earn decent money out of it and get free holidays, I genuinely believe she thought they would get loads of ads and the views would just roll in but when it came to doing the work her lazy attitude stopped filming videos and the subs and views slowed, they only post a video now if there is an add in it which are few and far between, she clings onto the last of her viewers with lies and false promises… just stick a video out… it didn’t work for us, YouTube isn’t for us we are closing the patreon, thanks for all the support over the years but please stay subscribed because we will post a video when we can as we have busy lives. I think most of the people on this tattle thread are here due to her constant lies to call her out on them, she even uses Dave as her scapegoat as I think he really buys into her BS which in turn spouts BS out his mouth about weight loss, driving. The channel is dead just admit it, nothing wrong with life situations changing.

• Heart

JessieB

Chatty Member
What the hell is half natty lighting?, does natty mean something else in Scotland as I thought it meant neat and tidy or stylish?, and baby cows?, WTF is he going on about?

• Haha

Holol457

He's an idiot I'll bet the Gym staff just roll their eyes, you couldn't tell him though or he'd be like " a little word on skiing machines" 🙄
You can't tell him anything I remember politely saying he should be wearing a weight lifters belt to support his back on his insta low and behold I was blocked🤷

• Wow
  • Haha

barkleyblue

Does anyone think Dave doesn’t actually see what everyone else sees ? Does he look in the mirror and thinks he looks like Eddie hall or something? I’m not one to “bully/comment” on someone for their weight but the fact he shoves it in people’s faces about cardio and weight training and knowing best but does he not see he’s an obese man who’s lifting weights and living on cakes, pizza and fizzy/energy drinks ? He has just got fatter the past however many years and I’ve never seen any muscle hiding under all that weight, I am sure he must be strong from what he’s lifting but for what reason ? Also his heart must be under quite some strain. I know he’s best left too it but I just can’t help myself to be intrigued/worried.
I think the word "Morbidly" in "Morbidly Obese" is there for a good reason. He is cutting his life expectancy by at least a third. He has the mind of an addict. I'm not saying that as a put down, addiction is hell, but until he has a really big scare he will continue to believe everything is just fine.

I have a food addiction (under control but it is a day at a time) and the denial that comes with it is completely off the charts.

Last edited:
  • Heart