Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessieB

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen anyone use one and put their arms that far wide…..
He's an idiot I'll bet the Gym staff just roll their eyes, you couldn't tell him though or he'd be like " a little word on skiing machines" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Emmy79

VIP Member
1000033398.jpg

Dave.........West End performers can't really be described as 'utter heroes' can they?

• Haha

PatsyDo

Well Father’s Day is approaching so it will be interesting to see if or what she posts for Dave.

Also, I may have missed it, but Dave normally posts train selfies when he goes home each week and gushes about going home to see his family, can’t remember the last time I saw one of those posts

PatsyDo

She’s sulking. Plain & simple. She’s a spoilt little mare who can’t stand being called out on her shit behaviour and attitude. She’ll flutter her eyelashes, say sorry and the cycle will continue

Booboo1979

I have just realised I’ve figured out who Soaf was coaching every Sunday night in social media skills.

It‘s been staring us in our faces for years. Think about it who recently has been telling outright lies, been making inexplicable statements and promises, is happy to scam everybody without even showing a single ounce of remorse, doesn’t seem to remember the past, has no sense of empathy for anyone but themselves, everything they release is a car crash, goes missing when the going gets tough and can afford what would probably be an extortionate rate to pay for her holidays.

Yes you have guessed it I present to you Soph’s apprentice…

View attachment 2986765
Omg I forgot about the coaching. What the hell goes through her mind ? The gym she joined, climbing snowdon, skiing!! and still no patreon update! It’s so odd. I would have more respect if she said “I can’t do this anymore” … also will Dave get an extension on phantom?? She never comments on his posts. He’s off enjoying his fabulous single life and she’s drowning at home barely able to cope 👀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pshsjsnn

It’s time for the quarterly “where we’ve been”/ “time for a change”/ “our life plans” vlog

• Haha

Jess89

VIP Member
Just waiting for them both to remove husband to -, wife to - on their insta profiles now. Something is most definitely up

• Heart

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
🤢

1000031981.png

Doubtful unless you lose alot weight and stop eating the way you do. Maybe listen to a little word on cardio?

1000031982.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Sofasurfer

Does anyone think Dave doesn’t actually see what everyone else sees ? Does he look in the mirror and thinks he looks like Eddie hall or something? I’m not one to “bully/comment” on someone for their weight but the fact he shoves it in people’s faces about cardio and weight training and knowing best but does he not see he’s an obese man who’s lifting weights and living on cakes, pizza and fizzy/energy drinks ? He has just got fatter the past however many years and I’ve never seen any muscle hiding under all that weight, I am sure he must be strong from what he’s lifting but for what reason ? Also his heart must be under quite some strain. I know he’s best left too it but I just can’t help myself to be intrigued/worried.
Remember the before & after pictures where people in the comments had to ask which was which. And the “check out my trap muscle in my shoulder” when all we can see is rolls of fat. Deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart

Luisa18

Chatty Member

I forget about these two as soon as the thread moves off my watched lists. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
7 Days since the YouTube
13 Days since a post on Patreon - This was the last "monthly" giveaway, let's see when the next one comes

🧐

They've actually GAINED 100 subs this week 🤷‍♂️ I think YouTube lies as much as these two!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Jess89

VIP Member
Life’s too short to not be happy. Soaf, if this isn’t the set up that you want you need to do something about it. Things don’t just magic themselves better the only person who can make a change is you.

Whether that be moving to London or finishing Dave, somethings got to give as it’s clear you’re not happy with the way things are, and I can’t see Dave giving up his dreams.

Both of them just need to grow a pair and be honest with each other about what they really want. There’s no shame if it doesn’t work out.

• Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
3 Weeks since a YouTube, last one was left with them at the airport.
4 Weeks since a Patreon (anyone that still with them and was 4 weeks ago, congrats you've just paid £4.80 for literally nothing!!)

🧐

• Wow
  • Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
The only attention he will be getting is from the local weight watchers group, greggs, and fellow grinder members within a 3 mile radius.

I think soaf is safe for now
I can’t see many women flinging themselves at him, nor men 😂😂😂😂

• Haha