Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they will have posted their California trip by the time we finish this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly can't believe how these two losers are carrying on and doing Jack tit for the people who are supporting them and paying monthly

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you think pat is a tattler and just doesn’t want to oust themselves? If they are not, they definitely need to find us!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think pat is a tattler and just doesn’t want to oust themselves? If they are not, they definitely need to find us!!!
Oh Pat is 100% a tattler ! I imagine they joined to give their feedback after seeing things on here , was they say they only joined last month (which is odd because it hasn’t been promoted by Soaf and Oaf for ages) . Someone else would’ve left by now but Pat is enjoying their posts being talked about (and agreed with !) on here .

Reactions: 5
Do we think soaf is at Penelopes birthday party?! With Barney? The return of the white clinical looking bouncy castle...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
7 Days since the YouTube
13 Days since a post on Patreon - This was the last "monthly" giveaway, let's see when the next one comes

🧐

They've actually GAINED 100 subs this week 🤷‍♂️ I think YouTube lies as much as these two!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I forget about these two as soon as the thread moves off my watched lists. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13