Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she's not uploaded on Patreon since 21st Feb. Disney planning 😂 don't they go to Disney California in two weeks.

Reactions: 5
I still can't believe she's not uploaded on Patreon since 21st Feb. Disney planning 😂 don't they go to Disney California in two weeks.
she did do the monthly giveaway in January!!!
At what point does this constitute fraud? Taking people’s money and not delivering on the terms people joined under?

she did do the monthly giveaway in January!!!
At what point does this constitute fraud? Taking people’s money and not delivering on the terms people joined under?
I tried to report it to patreon last year and they just say speak to the creator. It’s a joke quite honestly! Before Jan it was October and this is a direct quote from the membership “benefit” page -
  • Disney Merch giveaway each month
That is pure fraud, no grey area at all!
---
I’m starting to think maybe they aren’t going, I know it sounds crazy when she’s announced it so maybe I’m overthinking I mean it’s not like this has ever been the case before…maybe I need to update the bingo card!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She has risen.
Just not with a YouTube video.
Oh look the usual spring post where she feels herself again and will get outside more...spoilers she won't.

May is around the corner and still no word on California! I'm going in August (actually bought my Disney tickets last night) and am beyond excited already, how is she not talking about this unless of course...?

Reactions: 7
Oh look the usual spring post where she feels herself again and will get outside more...spoilers she won't.

May is around the corner and still no word on California! I'm going in August (actually bought my Disney tickets last night) and am beyond excited already, how is she not talking about this unless of course...?
So Dave’s holiday dates say he’s off from the 2nd May for 10 days - is that when they’re actually going to to California as she’s barely mentioned it?! (Neither has he!)

Reactions: 6
I never believed they were going in the first place. Will be interesting what the excuse will be this time. Their friend Richard Branson has agreed to postpone their flights 🤭

• Haha
So Dave’s holiday dates say he’s off from the 2nd May for 10 days - is that when they’re actually going to to California as she’s barely mentioned it?! (Neither has he!)
Well she did actually prove me wrong once with actually going to Disney (eventually) so not falling into that trap again but it does seem VERY odd that nothing has been mentioned. I do wonder if it's part of the plan to rinse the patreon again by suddenly putting stuff on there when they go and also means she doesn't have to do anything at the moment!

Also, 10 days, is that it? Have they any concept of how much California time difference screws with your brain? I'm going for 2 weeks and have got another week off to recover.

I never believed they were going in the first place. Will be interesting what the excuse will be this time. Their friend Richard Branson has agreed to postpone their flights 🤭
That would be impressive as they are flying with BA!! Mind you type of thing she would say forgetting that she stated she was flying with BA.

I think it might be time for Disney Excuses v3 bingo card (some of the old excuses will still apply), I may work on it over the weekend.

Reactions: 3
She’s not even mentioned the free Disney dining plan for next year? And she’s been going on about it for years.
Soph are you okay?? What’s happened 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hold the phone, there has been a Patreon AND they mention Disneyland! Of course it’s all the snacks that fatty is going to shove down his gob!!

Gonna say it now as it’s close enough (and she’ll probably ruin it by posting tomorrow) 5 weeks and still no YouTube

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wooo, she got on a bus and went to Primark for a family day out. Fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
8 comments on that ad -

3 from Soph
1 from loaf
1 from sissy
1 from the bee network

So 2 comments from people not involved in the ad and it’s been live for 14 hours 😂😂😂 wow amazing engagement there guys!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
8 comments on that ad -

3 from Soph
1 from loaf
1 from sissy
1 from the bee network

So 2 comments from people not involved in the ad and it’s been live for 14 hours 😂😂😂 wow amazing engagement there guys!
22 hours later and no new comments 🤣

• Haha
Hold on... the Bee Network is travel for Greater Manchester, it doesn't make sense !!! She lives in Sandbach. Who would drive to Manchester pay to park your car in Manchester, then use the bus to go to Primark then to Bury, like WTF. She's saying how easy it is, then I remember this is Soaf, its anything for a paid AD and to duck with Patreon and YouTube.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7