Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, did they move his dresser into their room? Because that’s the one that was in Barney’s room isn’t it?
So that’s Barneys room because of the wallpaper. The bed had disappeared from the spare / Dave’s room when she did the office makeover. She’s made it known that she & Barney sleep together so do we think the spare bed is now in Barneys room & she’s moved in with him? Dave then has the master bedroom when he visits.

Reactions: 2
I’s completely free in the UK @Peasy you wouldnt even be told how much it would have cost, just turn up, get treated, go home.

It’s fantastic but the down side is the NHS has long wait times even for tests, and you cant get anything preventative.
I thought so but wasn’t 100%. Honestly, it’s getting hard to get in for appointments here as well. The only time it’s easy to get is for urgent care but it’s limited hours and gets expensive but sick visits are hard to get. Our pediatrician has a clause where you can’t go to another office bar the ER or they’ll drop you as a patient, which also makes it hard.

Reactions: 3
I mean this very respectfully, but that dresser video… is she on crack? She’s thick as tit. “You do it every day”. Cool so this is just what your son does. Climb on something unsafe and leap off it. Her wackadoo sister who eats her own placenta and thinks vaccines are evil might actually be the better parent after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone got a clip for us blocked folk please, and for posterity (as eventually someone will wise her up that this was dangerous and she will dirty delete it).

Reactions: 1
You can use anonymous viewers like instanavigation.com and itsanony.net
Ah thanks I saw it then afterwards on one of those.

I think someone tech savvy should save it on the wiki in a parenting fail section for posterity

Screenshot_20240405_195409_Instagram.jpg

Dave has a new costume and new hair, you can really see he's packed on the pounds though as he's wearing the exact same thing as in a pic he posted in Nov 23 but they've probably had to make him a bigger size.

So just got back from a week away, expecting to see a slog as she said she would be trying to upload once a week...and...nothing!! OVER TWO WEEKS NOW SOAF!!

Are they still going to Disneyland next month? Literally vlogs are there to be easily made or are they going to "delay" it again with their "friend" in Disney helping them out?

Talking of easy content that she could even do for the Patreon (especially as it will soon be 2 months of non-content for anyone still paying them), free dining plans are back for 2025 for UK visitors. Considering that they made such a big deal of not having it the last time they went it would be an easy vlog for them to do and drum up some interest.

Mind you why do this easy content when you can film putting your son in danger again!?!

he looks like the guy that used to have his hand up figment ,in journey into the imagination

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone have any idea how many fools are paying for patreon?
No they hid the numbers. The last time it was still there I remember it being about 94.

There is the names at the end of the YouTube videos which could be counted, but I doubt even that is accurate anymore!!

No they hid the numbers. The last time it was still there I remember it being about 94.

There is the names at the end of the YouTube videos which could be counted, but I doubt even that is accurate anymore!!
94!!! Bloody hell I am gobsmacked! I don’t know whether to thank you for letting me know or throw my toys out of my pram in temper at these grifters getting money for nothing!!!

Reactions: 1
With no content since Feb and content being very minimal before that I can safely assume that 94 is way off now and the names at the end of the vlog are either old or made up (or both).

The fact she is letting it rot like little shop of tragic is probably very telling. Another "lifelong dream" fails because she can't be arsed!

Reactions: 5
We will probably get a rushed packing video after they have left, leaving packing to the very last minute!

• Haha
What do you all think her brother is going to be doing in LA?
It was Lauren that posted it right? As it’s now gone. I’m sure she had a book emoji so possibly education. Lauren said she looked forward to flying out monthly to visit him & her Mum so I guess the mum is moving over to her new boyfriend. Sophie’s “family village” is abandoning her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It was Lauren that posted it right? As it’s now gone. I’m sure she had a book emoji so possibly education. Lauren said she looked forward to flying out monthly to visit him & her Mum so I guess the mum is moving over to her new boyfriend. Sophie’s “family village” is abandoning her!
Ahhhh now all the pieces are falling into place. She will really be solo parenting now!

I think the meltdown is even worse than we thought!!

Reactions: 5