Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she mentioned in a vlog that her Dad comes over to help so maybe that side of the family is helping her rather than the mum and sisters.

Just to add salt to Sophie’s lonely wounds…..her once upon a time Legoland bbf knappilly ever after has just an announced she’s expecting.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just to add salt to Sophie’s lonely wounds…..her once upon a time Legoland bbf knappilly ever after has just an announced she’s expecting.
Omg wow...didn't expect that! Such a cringey meticulously planned post. Bit of an age gap for the other girls?!

Reactions: 3
Omg wow...didn't expect that! Such a cringey meticulously planned post. Bit of an age gap for the other girls?!
Yeah I thought that, I'm not sure why when you have 2 kids that are pretty much self sufficient that you'd want to start all over again, I hope the girls are okay and won't end up feeling like mums helpers but I genuinely hope it goes well for her. Soph will be crying into her pebble at the news.

• Haha
3 weeks since a vlog...and since she stated she was aiming to do one vlog a week.
Patreon nothing since 21st Feb

Nice one Soaf!

• Haha
  • Wow
Of course it’s an ad… for charity 🤣🤣
Also check out the charity’s mission statement - why are they working with Soaf who has a very overweight dog who is hardly walked?!
IMG_5306.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dave has been 'ill' too and off phantom again, this seems to happen every few months either they are the sickest family ever or Soph has a breakdown/meltdown and makes Dave pull a sickie.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Dave has been 'ill' too and off phantom again, this seems to happen every few months either they are the sickest family ever or Soph has a breakdown/meltdown and makes Dave pull a sickie.
I agree I think he pulls a sicky now and then because she can’t cope

Reactions: 7
Back for an AD!!! Typical!

They are sick again because they eat no fruit or veg.
Nah they are “sick” again as it’s a convenient excuse as to why she has lied again! It’s the same recycled excuse every single time!!!

Either that or Soaf’s making stew again :sick:

Reactions: 1
Warm day on public transport….wear a massive fluffy hoody. Nice on Dave. I bet he’s sweating like a pig

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I recon he probably is ill & I very much suspect it’s vocal strain. Going from having not performed in years to full time West End with very little coaching between getting the role & doing it is likely to be a killer on your vocal cords. It’s not unlike trying to run a marathon after doing a couple 5ks!

Reactions: 4