• They will use pregnancy clickbait

Votes: 121 50.2%
  • Yes but it will be chaos

Votes: 61 25.3%
  • Other

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Well done to @Fishflakes for the winning title. With 52 likes (think that's a sign haha)

Anyone want to round us up?

I have added a poll with regards to their upcoming 'trip'.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The pic that went with the thread title needs to be here as it’s so hilarious 😂😂😂

7AEBA316-93C9-4443-93F4-60E7C112BA07.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
New thread

Well done to @Fishflakes for the winning title. With 52 likes (think that's a sign haha)

Anyone want to round us up?

I have added a poll with regards to their upcoming 'trip'.
Yay! I will make sure to go and howl at the moon tonight to celebrate 🐺

This is my recap:
They spent 5 minutes in Disneyland Paris. And have gone back into hibernation again. Maybe steps in Paris are harder than steps in the UK? Daves poor little feet are probably still so sore 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In her stories has she airbrushed out the dirt on Barney? That’s not just shadows is it? Where’s his bleeping hat Soph you irresponsible moron, it’s 35 degrees outside!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
In her stories has she airbrushed out the dirt on Barney? That’s not just shadows is it? Where’s his bleeping hat Soph you irresponsible moron, it’s 35 degrees outside!
It looks it! It’s all blurry around his legs 🤦🏼‍♀️ The video before he’s covered in dirt! She’s soooo fake it infuriates me!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Those brunch bars are so sweet and sugary. They shouldn’t be his ‘favourite’ at like 2 years old. They should be a treat. Or does she think because they contain raisins, they’re “healthy”?
That kid is going to be overweight like his dad and unable to control his cravings if they keep feeding him so much crap constantly

Also @-ing cadburys is just the saddest thing. Get. A. Job

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Last vlog 11 days ago!

About Us:
Welcome to our channel! We are Sophie and Dave, parents to Barney and Chip, sharing our Disney and life adventures with you weekly!

🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those brunch bars are so sweet and sugary. They shouldn’t be his ‘favourite’ at like 2 years old. They should be a treat. Or does she think because they contain raisins, they’re “healthy”?
That kid is going to be overweight like his dad and unable to control his cravings if they keep feeding him so much crap constantly

Also @-ing cadburys is just the saddest thing. Get. A. Job
yep he already cramms food into his mouth and looks as if he's fond of food like fatty. I've lost count of the amount of brands she mentions, she's so desperate.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just what I need - a reminder from Mr Lazy to go and dip my toes in the water. Sorry Dave, while your out taking the piss out of life, I’ve been at work for 10 hours. Now home (after some time in the park with my small child).

and to run salt into the wound - the Pumas are dipping their toes in the water too 😳🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just what I need - a reminder from Mr Lazy to go and dip my toes in the water. Sorry Dave, while your out taking the piss out of life, I’ve been at work for 10 hours. Now home (after some time in the park with my small child).

and to run salt into the wound - the Pumas are dipping their toes in the water too 😳🤮
So he's promoting playing in a lake, nice one Dave...bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t everyone warned about going into open water after the amount of people getting into trouble and dying. Yet here’s these absolute morons letting their child paddle about who is very unstable on his feet anyway.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Why is Barney always so grubby looking? He's constantly in dirty clothes and generally looks like he needs a good scrub.
I know its hard to keep toddlers clean but he looks like this all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.