Sophie and Dave #50 weeks off a year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More videos of Barney's eating...you're right it's not pleasant or cute! Looks like a good party though (glad someone did something) and they are going to Paris next week...

Reactions: 9
This is harsh but honestly they are the most scummy parents! Cba to arrange their own childrens birthday party.

2/2 of his birthdays have been arranged by Nana Fran. That’s fine, it’s lovely his Nan wants to make his birthday nice. If it was me I’d want to arrange my own for my own child.

If Barney was a girl then Sophie would have been arranging the party. Pastel pink and lilac balloons, princess cake, princess dress etc etc. joint photoshoot. THEY DO NOT GIVE A tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think the party looked fab, it wasn't Sophs asthetic at all. 👏 fantastic, as above she absolutely would have arranged a pink party with everything from John Lewis or wherever with everything coordinated if she had a girl how sad is that. They also don't ever spend that long with Daves family do they I thought they said extended break I wouldn't count 3 nights as an extended break. Esp as they have not got any work to come back to. I assume Chip is the one having an extended break

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is harsh but honestly they are the most scummy parents! Cba to arrange their own childrens birthday party.

2/2 of his birthdays have been arranged by Nana Fran. That’s fine, it’s lovely his Nan wants to make his birthday nice. If it was me I’d want to arrange my own for my own child.

If Barney was a girl then Sophie would have been arranging the party. Pastel pink and lilac balloons, princess cake, princess dress etc etc. joint photoshoot. THEY DO NOT GIVE A tit.
Exactly this!! My son for his first birthday I had a family tea party, for his second I sent cake into his nursery so he could have a party with his little pals, by his third we had moved back to my home so had it with his cousins…after that as his is in August I tended to have our foreign holiday arranged at that time and would have a lovely meal out and cake as he preferred that and he didn’t want parties (he’s not a centre of attention person at all, much like me) and he will become a teen next month while we are away in Orlando.

She really doesn’t give a rats ass about that child!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH THIS POST!!!! Bang on the mark

Reactions: 7
no way has Dave lost all the weight he claims to have, his clothes are skin tight as he passes Barney the birthday cake and when he kneels down his tits do a mexican wave

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think the party looked fab, it wasn't Sophs asthetic at all. 👏 fantastic, as above she absolutely would have arranged a pink party with everything from John Lewis or wherever with everything coordinated if she had a girl how sad is that. They also don't ever spend that long with Daves family do they I thought they said extended break I wouldn't count 3 nights as an extended break. Esp as they have not got any work to come back to. I assume Chip is the one having an extended break
Which is why it hasn't made the grid. Until she sees this

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Haha yeah she was quick enough to post several pics of Penelope’s first birthday with the plain white bouncy castle in the background

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Yeh it was a lovely part and the cake that his cousins helped make was lovely! As others have said it hasn’t made it to her Instagram page cos it doesn’t fit her aesthetic.

I hope they showed how grateful they were to his Nana. Doubt it though.

Dave slapping Barneys hand away from the cake. It’s his bloody cake you fat duck!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Dave slapping Barneys hand away from the cake. It’s his bloody cake you fat duck!
This is why I really don’t like Dave or feel sorry for him, he is so heavy handed with Barney and clearly has a temper.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They pin barneys arms down so much they may as well just put him in a straitjacket and forget about pretending they care

Reactions: 15
I appreciate its not normal to be so irritated by a low ponytail but fuccckkkiiing hellllll

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
see in that video of borney eating the crisps why is she focusing the camera on her own hideous face? i noticed her sister ratbags done the exact same pose months ago on her insta so there is no end to her copying this sister, how fcking sad is she. She cares fck nothing for Barney, all that hugging him with the stupid soppy music in the background looks fake as hell, and it's so obvious she's been reading these posts 😆 comparing the weather for Paris. I bet dave's family secretly hate the bleep 😉

Can anyone please post the screenshots of the party pics they find?

Reactions: 3
I wondered that as well but because it's Dave I always like to assume the worst. 🤭

"Gey ya, fookin' greedy little hands off my cake, Borney Bear!"
yeah
More videos of Barney's eating...you're right it's not pleasant or cute! Looks like a good party though (glad someone did something) and they are going to Paris next week...
yeah it's because he looks like dave 🤢poor barney, he just looks repulsive when he eats and he certainly loves his food, cramming it into his mouth like his greedy father. I can picture mommy dearest feeding him up on junk food so he's nice and plump just like her morbidly obese 'husband'

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Whether people think Barneys cute or not is whatever but the way his parents treat him is absolutely disgusting and my heart breaks for him. Soph had gender disappointment that’s not unusual but treating a child with such contempt is horrendous, poor Barney, he did nothing to deserve those two as parents :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They are going to have a HIDEOUS time in DLP next week (if they go) if it truly is still going to be high 30s. Not just for Dave's under-tit sweat but poor wee Barney having to deal with that. I assume Soaf and Oaf will be too giddy and caught up in their own MAGICK to make sure he's under shade/hydrated/having plenty of naps etc

eta - I'm playing catch up so sorry if it's been covered before

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.