Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess89

VIP Member
Seeing as the day is almost upon us, shall we have a vote?
Question: Are they going to Disneyland Paris this week?!

🤣 for yes
🙁 for no

Edited: I’m going with no

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

EIC

Sophie and dave update since the last thread:

thank you for reading

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Without seeing the picture I'd never have believed it. But here it is, concrete proof they're in Paris. Good on you guys for telling the truth this whole time.

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Barbie2020

VIP Member
This is harsh but honestly they are the most scummy parents! Cba to arrange their own childrens birthday party.

2/2 of his birthdays have been arranged by Nana Fran. That’s fine, it’s lovely his Nan wants to make his birthday nice. If it was me I’d want to arrange my own for my own child.

If Barney was a girl then Sophie would have been arranging the party. Pastel pink and lilac balloons, princess cake, princess dress etc etc. joint photoshoot. THEY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

deejvillage

VIP Member
Time for some stats, as I haven't done any in ages and I'm bored!

I was thinking how many posts 50 threads is on tattle. So...

Each page is 20 posts
I would say we average 52 pages per thread.

So all in all 52,000 posts :eek:

Now for Soaf and Dave to actually have the same interaction on youtube they would have to have on average 80 comments per video :oops:

BUT the tattle threads didn't start until May 2019. So taking their videos from the start of Disney which was May 2019 they would have to average 140 comments per video to have the same interaction as Tattle 🤣

TLDR: Tattle has more interaction than their actual channel!! Well done everyone👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
In fairness it’s plausible it might not go ahead - am finding it hard to believe her though as she’s not said what date they’re going nor where they’re flying from!
They live 45 minutes from Manchester airport, 60 min from Liverpool airport, but they definitely booked to fly from Luton airport as it had the added benefits of being a 120min drive and has melting runways x

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Donald73

VIP Member
Recap:

they’ve done fuck all.

they’ve been fucking nowhere.

they’ve put up one video in the last million months.

Another ‘booked’ holiday has been and gone in June…apparently they’re going in July but we won’t hold our collective breath.

Oh and Dave has now got a Pumpkinfit hoody which he squeezed himself into in Primark, broke all the stitching probably so bought it. Soph didn’t like it so maybe he’s got some balls after all…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well since she’s gonna be sat in the beige bungalow feeling SO smug that she can rub it in our faces that actually she went to DLP (granted it was for one day and she looks haggard AF).

I’m going to pee on her parade and announce I am pregnant with a BABY GIRL!!! 💓💗 soz Soph hun. Xoxoxoxoxo

I would also like to add I would have been happy with a girl or a boy because I’m a normal human and I’m going to love this tiny little person regardless of their hair colour, eye colour or anything else for that matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
While we're talking about their rather odd asexual relationship, remember when Soaf had her first scan and Dave said "Oh wow is that what your stomach looks like" when she was getting the gel applied. That confirmed that he's never seen her naked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Some scenarios.

1. They haven't been and aren't going - Very likely
2. Somehow they are there now but for some inexplicable reason have gone dark and are choosing not to instagram it - implausible
3. They travel tomorrow having chosen to go during what will probably be the busiest weekend in DLPs 30 year history with a 2 year old toddler - fucking batshit crazy
4. A convenient excuse has meant they are 'devastated' to not go. But in an amazing turn of events a French castmember called Pierre remembered Sophie from her Barnstormer days and has personally contacted Bob Chapek who has managed to rearrange the entire holiday for August....sometime.....maybe - Probable

• Haha
Reactions: 32

summer099

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, but I workout everyday. I am so active. I am a single Mother, I work mon-fri, I go gym 5 days a week, I walk our dog for an hour every day (sometimes more) and I'm sorry... But I hit around 14-15k steps most days. BUT IN THE HEATWAVE??!?!?!?!?!?!! Walking upstairs I felt like I was dying!!!! I booked these 2 days off work soon as we found out. And I barely made 800 steps each of the last 2 days. Me and my son have been sitting down in the dark on the sofa with fans on us 24/7 watching tv. I just got up to make us food etc. How is an morbidly OBESE man hitting more steps than most humans IN 40 DEGREE HEAT??!?!?! DOESN'T ADD UP!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32