Sophie and Dave #50 weeks off a year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will probably be thrilled with the heatwave as it gives them another excuse to cancel! (Not that they were going anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going to be 31 in the North West here...wouldn't like to travel in it or try and get on rides!
Well they said *apparently* they're staying offsite - I know from experience that the bus is packed at the best of time let alone the summer holidays and I don't have to worry about a child in a buggy . I've been an annual pass holder at DLP and have stayed in all the partner hotels and the Aircon is almost non existent so going back to the room to cool down won't be an option.

Queues inside the park will horrible too, DLP isn't set up for this weather (unlike WDW) there are no water fountains or splash rides to cool down on.

The queues for food will be unbearable - I assume they don't have the £££ for table service so will be on their feet queuing for quick service which will be manic, and we all know that Dave will be wanting to queue for snackzzz (no hamburger though)

IF they do go, IF they have reserved the park access, I have a feeling they won't have their magical holiday, poor soph won't be able to feel her best self 😂😂😂

Either way I'm living it, either excuses not to go/ the miserable vlogs they post 😂 it's win win for us wolves

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m still stunned why anyone would choose to go during school holidays when they don’t have to. It’s madness and makes no sense when they could literally go any month of the year (headband sales permitting 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well they said *apparently* they're staying offsite - I know from experience that the bus is packed at the best of time let alone the summer holidays and I don't have to worry about a child in a buggy . I've been an annual pass holder at DLP and have stayed in all the partner hotels and the Aircon is almost non existent so going back to the room to cool down won't be an option.

Queues inside the park will horrible too, DLP isn't set up for this weather (unlike WDW) there are no water fountains or splash rides to cool down on.

The queues for food will be unbearable - I assume they don't have the £££ for table service so will be on their feet queuing for quick service which will be manic, and we all know that Dave will be wanting to queue for snackzzz (no hamburger though)

IF they do go, IF they have reserved the park access, I have a feeling they won't have their magical holiday, poor soph won't be able to feel her best self 😂😂😂

Either way I'm living it, either excuses not to go/ the miserable vlogs they post 😂 it's win win for us wolves
that's what i like to hear..sounds like it will be a holiday from hell with roasty toasty weather into the bargain 😁😁😁i hope she gets sizzled to fck 🥵 i'm still not convinced they're going mind ya because that primark shopping trip just looked like a normal shopping trip and not one for DLP. I wonder where they are right now 🤔because she said they would be posting the DLP vlogs in the last week of this month which begins on the 25th.

I’m still stunned why anyone would choose to go during school holidays when they don’t have to. It’s madness and makes no sense when they could literally go any month of the year (headband sales permitting 🤣)
looks like a panic trip because she got caught out lying to her followers, i think she will come up with some lame excuse as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

It's getting up to 39 in Paris next week...

I've been in weather hotter than that and it's OK if you're not doing anything, but with being overweight (I'm trying to lose 2 stone and it's still not nice in the heat) a naughty kid buggy and sophs flowy dresses I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I hate queuing for things and avoid stuff like that eg.festivals I would genuinely not go if I were them! Especially if they have to try and find food when they don't know the parks.

Reactions: 6
I really thought they were going to go but I’ve got a feeling they aren’t at all. No grid posts or much activity online.

It’s fell very conveniently with all the plane cancellations. I think everyone who said they were gonna use this as an excuse were right.

Reactions: 13
I really thought they were going to go but I’ve got a feeling they aren’t at all. No grid posts or much activity online.

It’s fell very conveniently with all the plane cancellations. I think everyone who said they were gonna use this as an excuse were right.
yeah minimal build up to this DLP trip and yep using these flight cancellations seems like the perfect excuse for them not to go. Nobody in their right minds would go to DLP at this time of year and she's fully aware of the consequences of going in July because i'm pretty sure she does her research for these trips 😉

Excuses not to go to DLP:
1) Heatwave and with Barney having ginger hair that sprouted from the absolute abyss, they don’t think it’s safe for him to go.
2) Didn’t reserve park passes and can’t go.
3) Dave has an audition.
4) Dave’s job is soooo important that he can’t have time off.
5) The shop is so busy she couldn’t possibly go and leave her adoring fans and customers without their tat sorry, rip offs.
6) Cancelled flights.
7) They went but didn’t vlog as it was too hot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Excuses not to go to DLP:
1) Heatwave and with Barney having ginger hair that sprouted from the absolute abyss, they don’t think it’s safe for him to go.
2) Didn’t reserve park passes and can’t go.
3) Dave has an audition.
4) Dave’s job is soooo important that he can’t have time off.
5) The shop is so busy she couldn’t possibly go and leave her adoring fans and customers without their tat sorry, rip offs.
6) Cancelled flights.
7) They went but didn’t vlog as it was too hot.
yup or she could say they went but lost vlogging camera/GoPro 👀 and. whatever lies she makes up Daddy Pig will back her up because he's just as bad as her, she's poison to the mind

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine how red and sweaty Big Dave's gonna be in this heat?
i know, it will be unbearable, big greedy face will be chafing around the park, the insides of his thunder thighs red raw and sweating like a bast*rd in that big pumpkin coloured hoodie 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I will honestly be so shocked if they actually do go to DLP at this point, there’s so many excuses they can come up with. We will know in a weeks time though 😬😬

Reactions: 13
I don't think they should go. It sounds like it will be a total nightmare. I have never been to any Disney resort, but I watched their honeymoon vlogs the other day and I think they are in for a disappointing time.

I imagine DLP to be like a Disney themed alton towers, it sounds crowded and a clusterfuck in school holidays.

The thing they seemed to enjoy at florida was the stuff that is only in florida? The pool and the holiday vibes and the departure from responsibility, and most importantly- the food.

Does DLP have the same dishes as Wdw? Cause their days were planned around the food they were getting and it seems to be the part they enjoyed the most.

I would rather see them be honest and change their mind, and if they are determined to go they could do a vlog series about how they are saving up for florida? I feel like that is more relatable to alot of people than just unexplainable ability to go on luxury holidays. Like show us your saving tin and how you are hustling to fill it. Although I personally would be saving for a home but whatever.

I worry that they are going for all the wrong reasons.
For views, for escapism, and feeling obliged, when really it is the last thing they should be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think they should go. It sounds like it will be a total nightmare. I have never been to any Disney resort, but I watched their honeymoon vlogs the other day and I think they are in for a disappointing time.

I imagine DLP to be like a Disney themed alton towers, it sounds crowded and a clusterfuck in school holidays.

The thing they seemed to enjoy at florida was the stuff that is only in florida? The pool and the holiday vibes and the departure from responsibility, and most importantly- the food.

Does DLP have the same dishes as Wdw? Cause their days were planned around the food they were getting and it seems to be the part they enjoyed the most.

I would rather see them be honest and change their mind, and if they are determined to go they could do a vlog series about how they are saving up for florida? I feel like that is more relatable to alot of people than just unexplainable ability to go on luxury holidays. Like show us your saving tin and how you are hustling to fill it. Although I personally would be saving for a home but whatever.

For views, for escapism, and feeling obliged, when really it is the last thing they should be doing.
you're totally right, if they do actually go they will be going for all the wrong reasons, plus you can tell the two of them aren't really into disney, she only themes her videos around disney because it's the only way she can get views.

Reactions: 8

On one hand I can tell you have never been to Disney but on the other hand you have some great insights!

DLP is a lot more than just a themed Alton Towers and that is where Disney shines no one comes close to them apart from Universal. Having said that you are spot on with them going for the Florida reasons.

Food is VERY different in Florida. The Browns won’t notice though as they only like the beige food! I can imagine Dave getting VERY hangry waiting ages for food in the heat.

They won’t be going anyways so all a bit of a moot point!

• Haha
i know, it will be unbearable, big greedy face will be chafing around the park, the insides of his thunder thighs red raw and sweating like a bast*rd in that big pumpkin coloured hoodie 🙄
Necessity is the mother of invention.
We'll be seeing disney themed man boob sweat rag in her shop before we know it.

• Haha
  • Sick

I agree, but on the other hand I’d maybe have an ounce of respect for them if they actually followed through with something they said they would do 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.