Sophie and Dave #50 weeks off a year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sisters are always out together...must hurt? Also who dances in a restaurant lol. The other diners must be really annoyed. They seem like the type to be really loud and obnoxious in a quiet restaurant.

Reactions: 4
Recap:

they’ve done duck all.

they’ve been bleeping nowhere.

they’ve put up one video in the last million months.

Another ‘booked’ holiday has been and gone in June…apparently they’re going in July but we won’t hold our collective breath.

Oh and Dave has now got a Pumpkinfit hoody which he squeezed himself into in Primark, broke all the stitching probably so bought it. Soph didn’t like it so maybe he’s got some balls after all…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And just to update everyone there has been a total of 18 videos since the start of January, bringing their total hours of working in regards to their channel up to a (being generous here) 36 hours and we are 28 weeks into the year

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And just to update everyone there has been a total of 18 videos since the start of January, bringing their total hours of working in regards to their channel up to a (being generous here) 36 hours and we are 28 weeks into the year
That's not even a video a week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another update
Soph has been in the genetics lab trying to create her brown haired, brown eyed daughter. So far she's added sugar, spice and everything nice but Dave keeps sneaking in with his chemical X

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
At this rate the recaps will be “please see previous thread” because they do naff all!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sophie and dave update since the last thread:

thank you for reading

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Ahh I can't cope with the comments saying barney's not cute like tbf I never thought he was, but my heart actually breaks for him I can't stand anyone being mean about him 😂 They're such tit parents n it just makes me wanna take him myself 😩
Sorry I have just had a baby so probs the hormones 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ahh I can't cope with the comments saying barney's not cute like tbf I never thought he was, but my heart actually breaks for him I can't stand anyone being mean about him 😂 They're such tit parents n it just makes me wanna take him myself 😩
Hahah I feel the same. I think because they know his parents it puts them off him. Which is so sad 😭 but understandable when you hate two people so much and an innocent child is going to turn out like them 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
They really shouldn’t share him online though as much as they do. I’d hate the thought of anyone saying my child was not cute. To me she’s the most beautiful baby in the world but I wouldn’t put her online if I had 1000s of people watching me as there are always people who are going to say unkind things.

I think it’s the fact they say awww and laugh at him when he’s hitting them or messing around etc. It’s just not cute and they want every one to say how adorable he is. He’s just not!

Reactions: 13
it's not being mean..it's just being honest 😁 he looks like dave so 🤢

Reactions: 9
They're such tit parents n it just makes me wanna take him myself 😩
If you want to take him then you'll need to answer this parenting/child development quiz..

(Start of test)
1. Do you have a disney+ subscription?
(End of test)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well whilst we are doing updates on this momentous occasion of #50 threads…

Shop Update…nope I have absolutely nothing as nothing has been sold!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So neither of them did a grid post for Barney’s birthday?

Well whilst we are doing updates on this momentous occasion of #50 threads…

Shop Update…nope I have absolutely nothing as nothing has been sold!
They’ve over taken some influencers who have millions of followers.. that says something doesn’t it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Barney isn’t “cute” but his behaviour isn’t! And that is down to his lazy ass parents 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think Barney isn’t “cute” but his behaviour isn’t! And that is down to his lazy ass parents 😔
He doesn't stand a chance does he with those two as parents. All the time they are laughing when he is being 'naughty' he'll just keep on doing it, he will be the kid at school who doesn't get invited to birthday parties 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 12
He doesn't stand a chance does he with those two as parents. All the time they are laughing when he is being 'naughty' he'll just keep on doing it, he will be the kid at school who doesn't get invited to birthday parties 😥
They wouldn’t go anyways as you know Soaf values her privacy! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.