Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe he can't get it into his head in this scenario he's gonna have to make a choice, his family or his dream job. I can't blame Soaf for not wanting to leave Cheshire, as I myself will never leave my hometown. He's gonna have to suck it up and get a job that puts on food on the table at home, like nearly everyone else on this earth!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg is it really that far? I’m way up in the highlands so my English geography is shite 🫣 how does he realistically think that’s gonna work from Cheshire to London then if it’s a days travel there and back?!
Why they left London in the first place is beyond me.
Well it’s about 2.5 hours each way on the train, so that’s 5 hours plus commute time in London which will probably be best part of at least 30 mins. So 6 hours there and back that is pretty much a days worth of travel.

Look at it realistically, he would almost certainly have to travel on a Sunday or during the week as Fri & Sat are prime time. So let’s say Sunday, leaves his flat at 9:30am he will be in Cheshire at around 12:00pm. 6-8 hours with Barney before bed and then another 6-8 hours the next day before going back.

The big problem with my statement above is that West End actors typically work 6 days a week for around 12 weeks before having a break. So when would he get the chance to see Barney?

They also typically get paid £700 per week unless you are a star (can earn more for understudy). Fares to home is at least £60 one way, so let’s say £90 return. So £700 minus tax (assume 20%) is £560 take home, minus £90 fare £470 left. Studio rental in Paddington £280.

A grand total of £190 a week left for food and bills and the beige rent. Now ask yourself this is it really worth it to do this, to only see your son and wife a maximum of a day a week for pittance just so you can act on the stage again? This is what they should be doing at their age and time of life, weighing up all the pros and cons, mind you Dave isn’t very good at weighing anything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They also typically get paid £700 per week unless you are a star (can earn more for understudy). Fares to home is at least £60 one way, so let’s say £90 return. So £700 minus tax (assume 20%) is £560 take home, minus £90 fare £470 left. Studio rental in Paddington £280.
Minus a further 10-12% for agents fees!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Each time he travels for a audition it will be at least £100 in fares, often much more. That's money that could be supporting his family.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe he keeps going for these auditions when he’s always unsuccessful. My confidence would be shattered.

Reactions: 14
Let's see if she actually does this q and a
Wonder if she will answer any questions about DLP

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am not convinced its not an old or stock picture to lay the seeds of why there is no DLP trip cos as we know Dave aint fitting on these rides and not sure they have the funds, they were really awkward talking about it on the slog. It will be ‘we have to wait in case Dave gets this role’ unless its humpty dumpty or the jolly green giant with his own sproutfit, I cant see there being a queue to cast him

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m married to @daveybrownsburiedpeen IRL (couples that tattle together and all that) and we were saying the other day that dave at his size is a distraction. If you’re watching a show with Dave in for example, you’re more distracted about how massive he is. I can’t see anyone hiring him even for the fat guy roles.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m married to @daveybrownsburiedpeen IRL (couples that tattle together and all that) and we were saying the other day that dave at his size is a distraction. If you’re watching a show with Dave in for example, you’re more distracted about how massive he is. I can’t see anyone hiring him even for the fat guy roles.
Sorry, no idea who you are 🤷‍♂️ This peen shall remain buried in Dave's substantial fat rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe he keeps going for these auditions when he’s always unsuccessful. My confidence would be shattered.
This is the problem though there are thousands of actors and only a handful of roles. Unless they are looking for a specific position of fat and ginger he’s going to be turned down more times than he can eat McDonalds meals!

Sorry, no idea who you are 🤷‍♂️ This peen shall remain buried in Dave's substantial fat rolls
First marital spat on tattle brewing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The best sentence on this thread tbh 😂
I literally had no idea for months either! we spoke about something to do with a vlog and then literally 5 minutes later it was word for word on tattle and I shouted “ARE YOU DAVEY BROWNS BURIED PEEN?” from the living room 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I literally had no idea for months either! we spoke about something to do with a vlog and then literally 5 minutes later it was word for word on tattle and I shouted “ARE YOU DAVEY BROWNS BURIED PEEN?” from the living room 😂😂
Hahahaha no way!! Amazing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the best thing I've ever read on this site

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t write here very often but just have to say the newest vlog has another BIG CHANGES title. I don’t know any other vlogger that goes on so much about CHANGES/CHANGING.

Sophie, doubt you even change your dog haired covered bedding.

• Haha
  • Sick
I can't believe we have had a married couple amongst us this whole time!!!

So what do we think dave is auditioning for?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.