Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘All will be revealed this week’

like you were gonna reveal your Disney plans last week? God they are just infuriating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know this isn't even important but I'm really curious about the Aldi flowers video from Dave.

They started it in lockdown and we saw she would sit in the car and wait for him but what do they now that means he still has to send the videos? Does he get a taxi to Aldi for their food shop, does she just drop off and pick up or does she still sit and wait in the car with Barney?
If she sits and waits in the car then what is the point? either she should just go on her own and do it herself or if Dave is so fussy about food for his gains and she's so fussy about her flowers they should just all go together.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bad news...the Bingo card generator won't let me add anymore. So here is the v2 as a reminder as we are on a new thread and I will add a few more below just in text:

bing card v2.png

New ones I was going to add:
  • Some Covid19 excuse
  • On site isn't worth it so now need to book a villa and there aren't any
  • Were about to go but Chip ate the tickets
  • It would be too hot now for red heads
  • Wanted to make her own ears to wear so she had to wait
  • Have to wait for a little girl to be born as girls would appreciate Disney more
  • It's a "tradition" to not go in a year ending in a 2
  • Waiting for Barney to learn to swim to enjoy the pools

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My first instinct was ears as it looked like she was going for the vibe of chasingchildhood ears on insta (so another rip off product) but she doesn’t seem to have a lot of beads and covering ears would take a lot. Unless she has some more stashed away and she just put some in those useless little drawers for the sake of a video.
Except if soaf did them, they’d look like Barney created them 🤣. I wonder how much she’ll try to charge if they are ears

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Except if soaf did them, they’d look like Barney created them 🤣. I wonder how much she’ll try to charge if they are ears
Probably knowing Soaf she has got someone else to make them and got some beads in to pretend she is doing them. A bit like the little house print!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
‘All will be revealed this week’

like you were gonna reveal your Disney plans last week? God they are just infuriating.
Do we actually believe that there will be a Disney update ?? 😔🙊🤔 this seems to have been forgotten with the rush and hustle bustle of shop life. She didn’t even mention her house of tat in the last 2 “vlogs” if you can call the tit show that!!?? Disney seems to have been forgotten totally ? I think she gets lost in
the lies 😂😂😂😂😂

Bad news...the Bingo card generator won't let me add anymore. So here is the v2 as a reminder as we are on a new thread and I will add a few more below just in text:

View attachment 1252110

New ones I was going to add:
  • Some Covid19 excuse
  • On site isn't worth it so now need to book a villa and there aren't any
  • Were about to go but Chip ate the tickets
  • It would be too hot now for red heads
  • Wanted to make her own ears to wear so she had to wait
  • Have to wait for a little girl to be born as girls would appreciate Disney more
  • It's a "tradition" to not go in a year ending in a 2
  • Waiting for Barney to learn to swim to enjoy the pools
The best yet … it’s a “tradition” to not go in a year ending in a 2 😂😂😂😂😂😂 nothing to do with you are dirt poor and living a delusional life 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
You don’t need a good memory if you tell the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There are many many things that annoy me about these pair but seeing her Instagram today with those trays of beads…… this has been her dream since starting this sham of a business! What the actual F*ck!!! I swear they don’t live in the same world as the rest of us. She is an actual embarrassment

• Haha
I'm a long time lurker of soaf and oaf and I firmly believe the reason dave never gets anywhere with weightloss is because he kids himself! And he'll never actually succeed until he's honest with himself and the situation he's in.
I also think hes scared of ending up with loose skin after weightloss, so he kids himself that if he builds muscle that won't happen, sorry dave, but at your size, it's pretty inevitable?! Maybe its not, but hell never know! surely a bit of loose skin is better than your current Situation though?!
But he'll continue to kid himself about, being a 'healthy' fat person, eating tit-loads after a workout, steps!! Being a fit strongman, powders!! The list is endless really, he needs to see a counselor or a psychiatrist who can help him accept things so he can move forward successfully.
And on another note, he would 100% be accepted for weightloss surgery (if he hasn't already) but would refuse because of the loose skin risk (I think) he should have the surgery!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know this isn't even important but I'm really curious about the Aldi flowers video from Dave.

They started it in lockdown and we saw she would sit in the car and wait for him but what do they now that means he still has to send the videos? Does he get a taxi to Aldi for their food shop, does she just drop off and pick up or does she still sit and wait in the car with Barney?
If she sits and waits in the car then what is the point? either she should just go on her own and do it herself or if Dave is so fussy about food for his gains and she's so fussy about her flowers they should just all go together.
I find this so strange too! Unless maybe he’s walking to Aldi? He could be making out he’s getting his 50,000 steps in, then wolfing down a secret bag of snacks on the walk home…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yup she’s announced it - Disney ears handmade by Soaf. Limited stock because she’s making them all by herself and she can’t be arsed x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Those beads are just going to fall off the headbands unless she's sewn them on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.