Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why the holidays they go on needs to be WDW. I’m going to Spain on Tuesday with my 16 month old and I know he’s going to love it, they’ll be a pool to play in, a playground, activities for him and we can also rest when he needs to.

Barneys going to miss out on so much joy because Soaf won’t entertain the idea of going anywhere else other than WDW (which Imo is overpriced now anyway).
WDW isn't a holiday for them. It's simply a way to up the views on their channel. Neither Soaf nor Dave are fans of Disney, pretending they are is merely a way for them to increase engagement.

If they can't afford to go to Chester Zoo they certainly can't afford a holiday in Spain.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WDW isn't a holiday for them. It's simply a way to up the views on their channel. Neither Soaf nor Dave are fans of Disney, pretending they are is merely a way for them to increase engagement.

If they can't afford to go to Chester Zoo they certainly can't afford a holiday in Spain.

That’s true I guess I was thinking what would have been nice for Barney but it’s all about the views and false image for them. What a miserable existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love everyone's responses to the "depression" thought, all very true.

They need super nanny to come in and give them a kick up the arse! They need a complete life change, change career, lifestyle etc. It absolutely baffles me that she buys things from Jo Jo mama Bebe (expensive unless gifted) and dresses alll the damn time but won't take Barney to Chester zoo. We took our 6 month old twins to sea Life centre (mainly for the sensory lights) but they absolutely loved looking at all the fish etc. And I can't wait to take them to the zoo. They could argue that "just becasue you don't see it on video doesn't mean we don't go out" but then where is the vlog content? If they were taking Barney out, why not vlog it? Oh unless they are taking Barney to another fun filled, pram prison trip to the Trafford centre 🙄
I'd LOVE if Super Nanny paid them a visit, now that would be a good vlog! :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s true I guess I was thinking what would have been nice for Barney but it’s all about the views and false image for them. What a miserable existence.
Indeed. They never do anything nice for Banners. He only goes to soft play when Jess Ratbags goes, Soaf would never take him anywhere herself. It is indeed an incredibly miserable existence, fully based on deceit and lies.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
✨little house of 💫TAT💫✨
What on earth are those? Are they beads or buttons of some sort. Wonder if shes selling make your own something kits...? Ears
or headbands maybe for kids?. as she can't sew she already told us that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any guesses to what they will be? Or are they just schizzle like the pink shredded paper and glitter? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ears almost certainly. Remember the sewing post last week? To be fair if true about time she actually does something that may actually sell, VERY crowded market though!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a crackpot
Another creation when her others didn’t do so well
She would be best investing some time in advertising her little shop of tragic Never mind creating more shite that won’t sell
Her business plan must be scribbled on the back of a fag packet !!!!
but in the world of S and D nothing makes sense !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have just been watching "flying the nest" the video I was watching was from Universal uploaded a month ago and their little girl Hunter is a month older than Barney. What a difference not only in how much further developed and happy Hunter is but how much they interact with her and let her do things.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My first instinct was ears as it looked like she was going for the vibe of chasingchildhood ears on insta (so another rip off product) but she doesn’t seem to have a lot of beads and covering ears would take a lot. Unless she has some more stashed away and she just put some in those useless little drawers for the sake of a video.

Reactions: 3
Bet those beads don't even make it onto a LHOM product. No doubt Dumb & Dumber will leave them on the floor and Chip will swallow the lot.

Still, at least an emergency vet's appointment will give them a non-tooth-related excuse for failing to upload, yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My first instinct was ears as it looked like she was going for the vibe of chasingchildhood ears on insta (so another rip off product) but she doesn’t seem to have a lot of beads and covering ears would take a lot. Unless she has some more stashed away and she just put some in those useless little drawers for the sake of a video.
Magic Maker Ears, pink ears with one bead on. Done! - £50 with £100 P&P. They will sell at least 5. What a "buisness" mogul she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.