Sophie and Dave #44 flogging tat, daves still fat, secret project, wtf is that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling she was bored with her current Instagram and couldn't wait to do this one. Wouldn't be suprised if the other one becomes dormant.

Reactions: 6
'One of my favourites' .. um well yeah, there's only four Sophie hun 😂
Forever shocked that people spend their money on this type of shite.. yaawwn
Screenshot_20220110-215113_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That travel day print?!?!?!? Pmsl I can’t wait to see the Travel Day vlog from the first Disney trip with Barney. The child can’t even be entertained for an hour at a panto…. That will be a magical 10 hour flight indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Financial crunching time.

If there were 100 of each of the 3 prints (ignoring the instantly sold out front door print) I calculate she has sold 100 * £12 = £1,200.

Out of 45 bags she has sold 41 * £20 = £820

Total sales (minus any pre-orders of door print) = £2,020

Plus profit she will make on the over charging of postage costs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Financial crunching time.

If there were 100 of each of the 3 prints (ignoring the instantly sold out front door print) I calculate she has sold 100 * £12 = £1,200.

Out of 45 bags she has sold 41 * £20 = £820

Total sales (minus any pre-orders of door print) = £2,020

Plus profit she will make on the over charging of postage costs.
More than a month's wages for me.

Reactions: 1
I can’t be bothered to go to her profile to find the spelling mistake. What is it??

also shall we take bets now for when she shuts her shop?😂 6-12 months before she realises it’s never going to be a success and she’s lost money

• Haha
Reactions: 9
12 quid for a piece of card that says two words on it. I would expect the print and a photoframe for that price! If it was proper art then I would pay 12 quid if I really like it, but this pink card with foil words on it. What a rip off.

That £20 tote bag, is she kidding? It looks like one of those totes you see hanging on the wall behind the tills in Poundland or Tiger that you get really cheap.

Who does she think she is?!

Rip off.

Reactions: 20
Also, why are people buying (and preordering!) a random print of a pink door that has nothing to do with Sophie and Dave and their Beige Bungalow?! Saw one flamily fan has ordered from the US! What?! 🤯

Reactions: 15
They should do one for the travel day for lego land.

✨Travel to Windsor, arrive at hotel, drop child live on the Internet, stay in hotel room, go to legoland for 1 hour, home ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They should do one for the travel day for lego land.

✨Travel to Windsor, arrive at hotel, drop child live on the Internet, stay in hotel room, go to legoland for 1 hour, home ✨
Don't forget sick child with no coat, and photoshopping the thumbnail 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.