Sophie and Dave #44 flogging tat, daves still fat, secret project, wtf is that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with Shopify experience on here? As far as I knew it was drop shipping, so she wouldn’t even keep inventory. Not sure if they have just a basic website platform though
I tried to use it one for my business, absolute pain to set up. It tracks all sales and purchases though and you can sort refunds as well. Pretty good I just couldn't get my head around it and I have 2 degrees! She must have had help.

100% the house print is the product she spoke about not being happy with / not arriving and having to launch anyway. It's the only fairly decent print, all the others are 'add ons' and an after thought to her first design she came up with and showed partially on the vlogs months ago. She's pretending to have launched it now while theres even a shred of hype, and had the pre-order up on the website straight away.

I reckon as they're gold foil they'll cost her a bit more than a usual print, maybe £1-£2 depending on where she got them from? I have no idea, don't forget she would have had to pay people to design all these different designs so factor that in when thinking about how much profit she might be making.
I would ot buy from someone who had made their own products...never via someone else I don't get the point as apart from the idea its not her original work.

Reactions: 6
Well I finally broke… No I haven’t bought anything :p:p

I finally posted on here! After months of ‘lurking’ this shop, the prices and the cringe broke me.

I have never been a massive follower of SAD because primarily I wanted to follow Disney vloggers (which they aren’t) But over the years I jumped in and out of their vlogs.

I can’t even remember how I found tattle but it was an enlightening experience. Yes some comments are way too far opinionated for me but hay it’s how you feel.
I have read quite a lot about them on here and initially didn’t or couldn’t believe it but now I have seen the light!! 💡

This utter shite she is selling is a disgrace to anyone who loves Disney. That tit print with her ‘fluff for brains’ quotes on is pure nonsense… My travel day is nothing like that. Its gold tatt on a piece of card which I would give to my daughter to make paper airplanes from

Anyway I digress…. About the only half decent thing is that house print and possibly those flowers, but then someone else actually designed them!!

Everything soph created my 10 year old could do a better job. That tote as well… what was she thinking that people would ‘actually’ wear that in the parks. Christ No.

My experience of Disney is comfy sketchers, shorts and a tshirt whilst wiping the hot sweat out of my eyes, not flouncey dresses and a flower bag…. For a start you get charged thighs!! And it looks far to big to fold up… I’m taking as little as Ican in the parks and I actually want the Disney plastic bags! It’s a souvenir!

I would say I can’t believe she’s sold anything but then she has about a 100 devout idiots that have yet to cross to the other side. They will fund her Disney trip and if they are that stupid not to see it then more fool them… As the saying goes …. a fool and his money are soon parted.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watched the first 30 seconds of the "Buy my Tat" video, and thats as much as I could muster. To me Soaf just seems trapped in the past. She just can't be happy and content with the life she has now and is constantly comparing it to when she worked at Disney. She's going through a quarter life crisis and needs to get a grip! We all get a bit nostalgic of our late teens/ early 20's when we hit 30. We were free, we had no commitments, life hasn't gotten you down yet, but come on you eventually have to accept that time in your life is over and you need to enjoy what you've got now.

Why can she not be happy with her life with Barney?!?! Take the blinkers off, look at what you have and create your new happy. Get a job you love and not carry on with this Social Media BS which is clearly affecting your mental health. Go back to college, go to uni, do SOMETHING! Not create this absolute TAT!!!!!!
This is spot on. She's constantly trying to recreate her youth which you just can't do, you have to grow up and move on in life!

Reactions: 14
Rougly how much is disney? Assuming she had 30 totes and 100 of each print that's roughly 5400... oddly specific. Maybe that's why the prints are so much money

Reactions: 4
My theory is, she only actually got one of the door print, printed for herself. And her theory probably is that if she puts sold out it’ll create scarcity and people will be conned into thinking it’s a success
My theory is that all the door ones got sent to friends(lol) and family to “promote” as she knew it was the only one passable to most people and can be used to set the tone for her buisness (lol) people might be fooled into thinking all her products are of the same standard. I hope the flamilys prints turn up half destroyed in the post

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably paid for the supplies etc with inheritance and then all of this is 'profit' I did a similar thing with my business (but used savings I had earnt during lockdown) and trying to work it out now for my final accounts this month as I closed it. What a pain! I can't find her business name set on companies house? Just confused re accounts and how she'll have money to reinvest on new products after Disney?!

Reactions: 7
Awww please don’t say this I’m in Mexico waiting on my transfer to the airport flying into Gatwick
I should be in Mexico now too but changed to Jamaica in March cos of all the testing required then they went and changed it again 😭😭 I’ll need to buy a print off soaf to keep my excitement levels up this time, can’t wait for long corridors

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably paid for the supplies etc with inheritance and then all of this is 'profit' I did a similar thing with my business (but used savings I had earnt during lockdown) and trying to work it out now for my final accounts this month as I closed it. What a pain! I can't find her business name set on companies house? Just confused re accounts and how she'll have money to reinvest on new products after Disney?!
I think they sold Dave's gym equipment to fund the setup (design of products & stock).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If there a way of doing it wrong and not having to pay taxes etc, that’s what she’s doing, she’s not interested in sustaining a business and putting profit back into it to make it better, she’s interested in rinsing as much Disney money out of idiots willing to fund it as possible for as long as possible. Absolute pure greed putting out a bit of card for £12 plus shipping. I hope someone steals “her” design and sells everything £5 cheaper

Reactions: 12
I paid £12 for 36 rolls of Cushelle toilet paper the other day…….its much cheaper than this heap of tit she’s selling!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Getting in early with my thread suggestion

Sophie & Dave #45 little house of tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Who the hell buys this tit?! It baffles me when influencers release this tat..

Reactions: 15
Does the going home print (or whatever rubbish it’s called) mention keeping everybody on the plane waiting until the last minute because they are morons?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They won’t be reinvesting any money into more stock because as soon as they make enough to pay for this Disney trip the new insta page will be long forgotten like Sing to Me, Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If there a way of doing it wrong and not having to pay taxes etc, that’s what she’s doing, she’s not interested in sustaining a business and putting profit back into it to make it better, she’s interested in rinsing as much Disney money out of idiots willing to fund it as possible for as long as possible. Absolute pure greed putting out a bit of card for £12 plus shipping. I hope someone steals “her” design and sells everything £5 cheaper
I also strongly believe she wanted to get it out ready to pay for the Disney balance, but because it was delayed they’ve borrowed from nana fran to pay the balance and will have to pay her back from the project funds.

Reactions: 14
She really has no idea how to engage with her audience does she?! For all his faults Adam Hattan knows how to do a merch drop, trailers, previews, a running commentary of how it's selling. Silence from her on her main Insta.

Dave is as pathetic as ever I see, gym sold to pay the rent/pay Disney/launch her 'dream' and his bedroom turned into an office. I can't even bring myself to feel sorry for him, it's all of his own making.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.