Sophie and Dave #44 flogging tat, daves still fat, secret project, wtf is that?

If faced with a pit of crocodiles forcing you to buy ONE item, which would it be?

• Magic Mike print

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • House that isn’t the beige bungalow print

Votes: 49 17.4%
  • How to go on holiday print

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Old lady bag

Votes: 21 7.4%
  • I would rather be eaten by a crocodile.

Votes: 202 71.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to myself, after almost two years of solid tattling I managed to manifest my own thread title. Go me! I will celebrate by writing down three things I’m grateful for today:

1. Thank god I’m not Sophie and dave
2. Thank god I’m not Sophie and dave
3. Thank god I’m not Sophie and dave

What’s been going down with the dressing browns?

- After weeks of stagnating, the last thread suddenly moved faster than Dave on at an ‘all you can eat’ buffet served by an oiled up half naked,Matt Billington.

- We were treated to a half arsed month of minimal content masquerading as vlogmas. Highlights included a large tree inexplicably shoved in a wicker tote bag on a table , and barneys first trip to the panto where sOAF seemed perplexed at the idea an 18 month old may not enjoy this.

- Poor sOAF has been whispering into her magic pebble since summer, desperately manifesting their latest money making scheme to fleece the flamily to fund their ‘will they/won’t they’ Disney trip. The jury is out on whether this will even take place. Manic sOAF is busy laying the groundwork that this may not happen. Sadly due to the uk still being very much in a pandemic, her box of shite was not delivered in time for Xmas. Sophie was DEVASTATED by this. Luckily because she is a ‘girl boss Cheshire business entrepreneur’, Karren Brady jr decided to wait to launch her new business in the prime spending month of January.

- Still clinging on to their YouTube fame like daves infamous halter neck swim top clings to his curves at an Orlando water park, the browns loaded up their car and headed to Scotland for Christmas! The poor backseat of their car was more squashed than daves ‘love sausage’ after a go on Henry hoover in the garage gem (#lestweforget)

- and perhaps most exciting of all her secret project was FINALLY revealed! After having a bigger build up than the layer of dust in the beige bungalow, her 3 prints and tote bag were revealed to the world!We all screamed a collective IS THAT IT?! at our screens.Their gullible followers are thrilled they too can have a bright pink, gold foil “MAGIC MIKE” sign to hang in their parents basements. It also included a bizarre print of words pertaining to going on a Disney holiday, but we all know it’s just a to do list of their own holiday in gold foil cause they are too stupid to buy a planner a la bogie tate- paint nails? Check! Pick outfit? Check! Eat too many snacks? Check! (They’re for everyone David)

Happy tattling.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The thing is all the brainwashed sheep that are going to buy will do over the next hour or 2 then then sales will probably come to a hault! Once the weirdos have bought she will then just be left with people having a nosey but at those prices/tat they will click off.
But Soph been Soph will probably put sold out on everything rather than admit defeat, time will tell in the vlogs if it’s secretly failed then we will have manic Soph over the next couple of weeks pretending to be business woman of the year while behind closed doors dave gets it in the neck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, if she aims to dispatch in 3 working days……. Is that mon-fri working days? Or soaf and slave working days, in which case sometime towards the end of February 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You’re right! I’ve got a screenshot taken at 1 min past 6. Didn’t the shop open at 6? Yeah right soph, sold out… 🤔
My theory is, she only actually got one of the door print, printed for herself. And her theory probably is that if she puts sold out it’ll create scarcity and people will be conned into thinking it’s a success

Reactions: 30
What the absolute duck are these prices….. as someone who is terrible with my money (I suffer from a treat yo self mindset because I, unlike these idiots, actually work extremely hard long hours for my money), I at least have enough sense to not buy some bland nonsense she got someone on upwork to “design” for her for a 500% markup. Also, they’re all so dated, it’s giving 2015 Pinterest.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So, if she aims to dispatch in 3 working days……. Is that mon-fri working days? Or soaf and slave working days, in which case sometime towards the end of February 🤷🏻‍♀️
People will be lucky to get them in time for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t stand the travel day print. I just stood in line in customs and immigration for two hours coming home from Mexico. There’s nothing magical about being dead tired standing in the airport for hours.

Reactions: 22
Just watched the first 30 seconds of the "Buy my Tat" video, and thats as much as I could muster. To me Soaf just seems trapped in the past. She just can't be happy and content with the life she has now and is constantly comparing it to when she worked at Disney. She's going through a quarter life crisis and needs to get a grip! We all get a bit nostalgic of our late teens/ early 20's when we hit 30. We were free, we had no commitments, life hasn't gotten you down yet, but come on you eventually have to accept that time in your life is over and you need to enjoy what you've got now.

Why can she not be happy with her life with Barney?!?! Take the blinkers off, look at what you have and create your new happy. Get a job you love and not carry on with this Social Media BS which is clearly affecting your mental health. Go back to college, go to uni, do SOMETHING! Not create this absolute TAT!!!!!!

Reactions: 28
I can’t stand the travel day print. I just stood in line in customs and immigration for two hours coming home from Mexico. There’s nothing magical about being dead tired standing in the airport for hours.
Awww please don’t say this I’m in Mexico waiting on my transfer to the airport flying into Gatwick

Reactions: 3
I think she ordered 10 house prints then begged other insta sad sacks to have one and say how amazing it is and they all chose the house print

Reactions: 6
Can anyone update the blockstars what insta is saying to it? Annoying that you can't see comments on anon

I'm not a violent person in the slightest but when she scrunched her nose I could honestly punch it clean off. Same when velvetgh0st flares her nostrils. Why do these talentless twats think they're cute?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awww please don’t say this I’m in Mexico waiting on my transfer to the airport flying into Gatwick
I’m in Atlanta and that was New Year’s Day, I would imagine there are fewer people traveling now but fingers crossed for an easier customs experience for you!!

Reactions: 3
Anyone with Shopify experience on here? As far as I knew it was drop shipping, so she wouldn’t even keep inventory. Not sure if they have just a basic website platform though

Reactions: 1
Anyone with Shopify experience on here? As far as I knew it was drop shipping, so she wouldn’t even keep inventory. Not sure if they have just a basic website platform though
You can use shopify and ship the items yourself as well :)

Reactions: 4
100% the house print is the product she spoke about not being happy with / not arriving and having to launch anyway. It's the only fairly decent print, all the others are 'add ons' and an after thought to her first design she came up with and showed partially on the vlogs months ago. She's pretending to have launched it now while theres even a shred of hype, and had the pre-order up on the website straight away.

I reckon as they're gold foil they'll cost her a bit more than a usual print, maybe £1-£2 depending on where she got them from? I have no idea, don't forget she would have had to pay people to design all these different designs so factor that in when thinking about how much profit she might be making.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.