Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kraken

Well, call me Billy no mates on a Friday night but I actually called it 😂😂 New pic is a lie, it’s a still from a reel on the 18th May.

9BB17D6F-1A3B-46F5-B6A8-104160CE64C7.jpeg

F0A453FA-5117-4758-8170-74624F568818.jpeg

What’s happened to your gym, dave?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

disneys

VIP Member
Getting in early with my thread suggestion

Sophie & Dave #45 little house of tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Lala22

Chatty Member
Congratulations to myself, after almost two years of solid tattling I managed to manifest my own thread title. Go me! I will celebrate by writing down three things I’m grateful for today:

1. Thank god I’m not Sophie and dave
2. Thank god I’m not Sophie and dave
3. Thank god I’m not Sophie and dave

What’s been going down with the dressing browns?

- After weeks of stagnating, the last thread suddenly moved faster than Dave on at an ‘all you can eat’ buffet served by an oiled up half naked,Matt Billington.

- We were treated to a half arsed month of minimal content masquerading as vlogmas. Highlights included a large tree inexplicably shoved in a wicker tote bag on a table , and barneys first trip to the panto where sOAF seemed perplexed at the idea an 18 month old may not enjoy this.

- Poor sOAF has been whispering into her magic pebble since summer, desperately manifesting their latest money making scheme to fleece the flamily to fund their ‘will they/won’t they’ Disney trip. The jury is out on whether this will even take place. Manic sOAF is busy laying the groundwork that this may not happen. Sadly due to the uk still being very much in a pandemic, her box of shite was not delivered in time for Xmas. Sophie was DEVASTATED by this. Luckily because she is a ‘girl boss Cheshire business entrepreneur’, Karren Brady jr decided to wait to launch her new business in the prime spending month of January.

- Still clinging on to their YouTube fame like daves infamous halter neck swim top clings to his curves at an Orlando water park, the browns loaded up their car and headed to Scotland for Christmas! The poor backseat of their car was more squashed than daves ‘love sausage’ after a go on Henry hoover in the garage gem (#lestweforget)

- and perhaps most exciting of all her secret project was FINALLY revealed! After having a bigger build up than the layer of dust in the beige bungalow, her 3 prints and tote bag were revealed to the world!We all screamed a collective IS THAT IT?! at our screens.Their gullible followers are thrilled they too can have a bright pink, gold foil “MAGIC MIKE” sign to hang in their parents basements. It also included a bizarre print of words pertaining to going on a Disney holiday, but we all know it’s just a to do list of their own holiday in gold foil cause they are too stupid to buy a planner a la bogie tate- paint nails? Check! Pick outfit? Check! Eat too many snacks? Check! (They’re for everyone David)

Happy tattling.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Sorry but us tattlers on this thread called out the Disney trip being fake MONTHS ago. Lying twats

• Heart
Reactions: 50

cobette

VIP Member
*yawn* Rinse and repeat

tempFileForShare_20220119-134539.jpg

SOPHIE, BABE, SOCIAL MEDIA PUTS FOOD ON YOUR TABLE!! Why are you encouraging people to avoid it!? 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Babyshark

Chatty Member
I found the vlog tonight quite insulting wi tv Sophie claiming she’s worked so hard and is craving time with Barney. She’s packed some boxes while sitting at home with her husband and son.

Doesn’t know the definition of a days hard work. So many mums work their asses off and keep family life going too and don’t make such a song and dance. The shit she’s calling hard work is the type of things folks do in their spare time #magicmaker 🤔🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 45

DizDog32

They should do one for the travel day for lego land.

✨Travel to Windsor, arrive at hotel, drop child live on the Internet, stay in hotel room, go to legoland for 1 hour, home ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Tiptopcat

Dreadful vlog!! 1st 5 minutes was a sales pitch “the more I sell the more Disney trips we can do”. The “brass neck” of it, she has no shame!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I don't really understand how they can be under the threshold but then also have enough money to go to disneyland Florida, rent a bunaglow, have a dog with expensive insurance, a car and set up a 'business'

• Heart
Reactions: 40