Sophie and Dave #43 Sproutfit seeks Blinking Beard for Beige Bungalow boredom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot fathom what she was looking to gain from that Insta story about running out of nappies.

If that was me I’d be so upset with myself for depriving my child of essentials. I never would because I always make sure I have plenty of everything. I wouldn’t dream of laughing about it on social media in a “oh, what are we like” fashion! It’s not cute or funny as everyone has said.

What’s further infuriating is her taking the “mum shaming” angle following receiving a fair and polite message. I’m not sure if anyone saw the attached from Dave and a “friend” this morning.

How can people think their behaviour is ok…
It’s not occasionally though is it. Their friend obviously doesn’t watch their YT as they’d know this is a common occurrence. It isn’t the having to pop out for them either is it. It’s the face that they’d of seen they were getting low but waited till they ran out to get some, that then coincided with a Sunday and different opening hours! On top of that Sophie thinks it’s hilarious and relatable. When in fact she’s a dick.

Reactions: 14
Vlogmas, on the S&D channel, is signaled by Soaf wearing pink or red lippy and putting a bit of a curl through her hair, and soft music playing over the standard bungalow footage (as opposed to that godawful 'we only need the two of us together'-song). Other than that, and the chaotic opening of a few advent calendars, not much differs from their usual, scintillating content.
Hahaha! This is accurate 😆👌🏼.

Reactions: 3
What’s up with the lazy baffoon now? Moaning about pain on his Instagram story.

He really does my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a single mum since my husband died three days before my second child was born. I have never run out of nappies. I don’t find them very relatable. That’s my personal view. Even when o was heavily pregnant, looking after a 2.5 year old coz we took her out of nursery, watching my husband die of stage 4 cancer and holding down my job as a lawyer in the city I didn’t run out of nappies

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Strange that a 35 year old morbidly obese man who lives off energy drinks is feeling like tit 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m a single mum since my husband died three days before my second child was born. I have never run out of nappies. I don’t find them very relatable. That’s my personal view. Even when o was heavily pregnant, looking after a 2.5 year old coz we took her out of nursery, watching my husband die of stage 4 cancer and holding down my job as a lawyer in the city I didn’t run out of nappies
Your story is very sad but you don't have to preface every single message with your life story. This is about S&D, not you. It comes off a bit as compassion fishing

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Awwwww poor Diddums did he have a hard day at work? Nope
Hard time of it parenting? Hardly!
Overdid it in the gym? Not a hope

Man up you big girls blouse ffs!!

Your story is very sad but you don't have to preface every single message with your life story. This is about S&D, not you. It comes off a bit as compassion fishing
Whoa, not cool. A lot of us mention our own circumstances whilst comparing, I know I certainly do, but she’s not fishing for anything. And even if she were, you don’t have to read it, just move on. I really feel for how much she’s been through and how kickass she is with dealing with all that life has thrown at her...she doesn’t need remarks like that thrown on top.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
this is so bloody nasty and I seem to recall most of your messages are passive aggressive or disagreeing with everybody and sympathising with Sophie and Dave!

We all talk about our lives on here and often relate them to what Sophie and Dave are doing!

Sending loads of love to @Ch21 i think we all think about you after what you’ve been through and hope you are doing ok! Please don’t feel you can’t speak your mind on here 💕 I think we are a very supportive bunch on this thread. I think you need serious help to be awful about someone when she lost her husband in really horrible circumstances 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 58
You can ignore certain members and you won't see their messages if it bothers you.
The post was relevant to 'nappy gate' so not fishing for sympathy.
It made me feel quite sad reading your comment because it was unnecessarily unkind to that member ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Does Tattle not have rules about Derailing like other forums? I’m sure I’ve had a warning for it before even when I was trying to relate it to something Sophie and dave did. It can be hard work scrolling through 3 pages and skimming for S&D comments at times

Reactions: 5
I’m skeptical or anyone on this forum and the story of their lives. There’s some strange people about. Like Dave saying he’s a straight married father when we all think different

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m skeptical or anyone on this forum and the story of their lives. There’s some strange people about. Like Dave saying he’s a straight married father when we all think different
Precisely my point. We all have tit going on but this isn't about us. It's about S&D. I come here to laugh at their pitiful lives, not random people I wouldn't know from Adam

Reactions: 8
Precisely my point. We all have tit going on but this isn't about us. It's about S&D. I come here to laugh at their pitiful lives, not random people I wouldn't know from Adam
Yet you come on here and have a go at someone that isn't Soaf or Dave, makes as much sense as Soaf usually does 🤷‍♂️

Don't like something scroll on, simples!

Back to S&D any chance of vlog tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m really not compassion fishing. I’m just saying you can be very very busy but still buy nappies. I can post pics of my daughters birth certificate and my husbands death certificate if it would make people feel better? Or maybe you can just stop being nasty to people. I’m not being nasty I am just saying people can buy nappies for their child even when very busy. I’m sorry that upset you

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Of course there's not going to be a vlog tonight. Sophie doesn't upload on days that end with the letter Y

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.