Sophie and Dave #42 The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's bought a phone clip attachment for chips Xmas stocking that looks like a bonio, presumably to get your dogs attention while you take a picture of it?? Expect her phone to be eaten shortly after Christmas and Soph won't understand why .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So she's bought a phone clip attachment for chips Xmas stocking that looks like a bonio, presumably to get your dogs attention while you take a picture of it?? Expect her phone to be eaten shortly after Christmas and Soph won't understand why .
This is hilarious because it's true.

Maybe I am a softie but that's so cruel to tease your pet like that.

Reactions: 12
What’s happened to goofy girl? She’s no longer active on these threads?

Reactions: 6
What’s happened to goofy girl? She’s no longer active on these threads?
Don’t you remember the goofy girl conspiracy?? It’s because she’s soaf/chip/ratbags she’s been taking a break from tattle to get ahead with her project 😊

nah I’m sure she said she was taking a step back/break from these pair Since there wasn’t much to discuss anyway and they just make us all irrationally angry with the shite they do post, the thread sure is quiet without her though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t you remember the goofy girl conspiracy?? It’s because she’s soaf/chip/ratbags she’s been taking a break from tattle to get ahead with her project 😊

nah I’m sure she said she was taking a step back/break from these pair Since there wasn’t much to discuss anyway and they just make us all irrationally angry with the shite they do post, the thread sure is quiet without her though!!
I do miss GoofyGirls posts! But this thread does have some hilarious posters!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I miss her too! But I definitely think she's on to something, I am sure a lot of their viewers are hate watches and the faster more of us pack it in the quicker their downfall will come about.

Reactions: 7
My guess is that the secret project is a podcast. It's gonna be so insightful because it's going to be all about parenting during a pandemic.

A must listen for anyone who wants to know exactly what NOT to do as a parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's been learning to drive for 15 bloody years...cant be that much of a backlog 😆
As we all know Dave is incapable of taking instruction from anyone so of course it's taken that long.

Surely there must be a 19yr old driving instructor out there that can teach Dave to drive (despite not having passed his own test) via social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is absolutely full of false promises!! - failed yet again to follow up on her comment about revealing her new ‘project’. Why on Earth do her flamily keep forgiving her for this awful trait. She has zero integrity and running her own business is the worse thing she can attempt to do. No self discipline/completely disorganised/always late for things/known scammer and I would even go so far to say dishonest. It’s a recipe for disaster and is sure to fail. Being self employed is HARD! She will never do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is absolutely full of false promises!! - failed yet again to follow up on her comment about revealing her new ‘project’. Why on Earth do her flamily keep forgiving her for this awful trait. She has zero integrity and running her own business is the worse thing she can attempt to do. No self discipline/completely disorganised/always late for things/known scammer and I would even go so far to say dishonest. It’s a recipe for disaster and is sure to fail. Being self employed is HARD! She will never do it.
Never in a million years would you ever agree to go into business with her.
Any actual business doing a joint venture would have a contract outlining roles, responsibilities and penalties regarding missed deadlines etc.

So she has either paid a company to do something (pin, workbook, t shirts, prints, ears...) or its a collab with another instagrammer who has a smaller following. They want access to her numbers so can't get pissed before she actually gets off her arse and does something.

Reactions: 8
It’s so painful that even as a dyslexic person myself I immediately spotted three spelling mistakes in her stupid insta story this morning. It’s about your product launch, maybe read it back and check for errors?She’s so careless. She just can’t be bothered to even pretend to look professional.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg the build up is ridiculous.
Just give in already and post the link to your crap ears, prints etc.

Reactions: 15
Honesty I wish there was an eye-roll reaction. The way she is carrying on you'd think she was just about to invent the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.