Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lala22

Chatty Member
Welcome to the new thread of our favourite 30 something neglectful wasters. Congrats to @Yorkshiregirl2019 for her winning title. There are no winners in sOAF and dave land however, only mediocrity.

To briefly recap the goings on of the beige bungalow on the last thread :

.... and that’s all folks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Suecee

Chatty Member
New thread title - Sproutfit seeks Blinking Beard for Biege Bungalow Boredom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

_Chatterbox_

Fellow Tattlers! I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST YESTERDAY!

I am 27 years old (couldn't afford to learn as a student at 16, then was a university student in a big city and didn't need to drive) but unlike Dave, I didn't have a human to look after and could get to/from work via public transport.

It's a shame their cameo is closed, might have gotten for a laugh - to get a congratulations on passing my driving test from a man who really needs to learn to drive but cba.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I try and not even bother with these two anymore but I watched the vlog !! Jesus Christ !!!
Dave is an absolute waste of air !! Imagine looking to him as your husband and father. He is a pathetic lump of lard!! He should be absolutely embarrassed by his behaviour, laying there like he’s in his deathbed 😂😂 I have no more words. Nana Fran please tell him to grow up !!
As usual everything to sOAF is just a prop - imagine wanting to spray paint a tape holder !! She’s more excited about the packaging than she is the product - I really do believe that she is a simpleton
Barney - god help that boy with these two as parents - he’s not even 2 yet and is tougher than that whale on the bed and has more brains that his mother aka aunt sally !!
Putting Barney to bed when is daylight outside ???
Where is the gym equipment?
How’s the weight loss Dave?
Who is bank rolling this ‘shop’
How is chip still alive ?
So many questions
Nothing changes with these two

Oh and her sister is a cunt

Merry Christmas 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Reader130987

VIP Member
Blank sheets of paper just about sum up this empty headed moron.

Some of the comments from the flamily, telling her she deserves a "stress-free" Christmas and a proper break, are really irritating. I've come to the conclusion they deserve to get ripped off for being too stupid to see S&D for the bone idle freeloaders they truly are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Jillbean3000

Think it’s well sad that Sophie quotes her soul is only ignited by working at Disney or making Disney vlogs.

what about your little boy?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Kraken

If two adults with no job commitments who can supposedly provide full time care for their child with no financial difficulties can’t cope with one placid toddler, what hope is there for anyone???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
How is she affording all these clothes 🤯 my partner works 6 days a week, I work 6 days a week in two jobs, my daughter has her own job now so don’t feel too guilty if I buy things for myself but I can’t buy £100’s + worth of clothes every month. Someone explain me to me coz I’m so baffled as to how 2 jobless parents can afford basic necessities let alone luxuries. She has such a punchable face!!!
It’s because she returns them all
If we went back thru all the hauls she’s done this year , she’s probably kept about 5 things out of 100
Let’s see a pic of your closet sOAF ??? Oh that’s right we wouldn’t be able to see a thing apart from Dave sitting there waiting to come out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Emmapism

VIP Member
#43 Hinting at projects that never arrive, how will this lazy pairs YouTube survive?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Dave saying he's off to get tattoos
Dave hun you screamed when your infant son accidentally knocked your arm after your vaccine
Speaking as someone who is tattooed and has a heavily tattooed partner
You would cry just getting the stencil put on you absolute wetwipe

Sorry I refuse to believe that useless lump is from wonderful Scotland, he'd be a bit tougher if he was

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Donald73

VIP Member
Fur coat no knickers, all packaging and no products...typical Sophie.

If it’s a planner then that’s hilarious, a woman who couldn’t organise a piss up in Downing Street (too soon?) flogging organisers and planners 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pshsjsnn

53C57BE3-55FE-4C39-9A1F-49D71F2C9B6D.png
One- her face just pisses me off. Smile properly or fucking don't
Two- why is she posing with some blank paper ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Barney crying at going on just a carousel… have fun in Disney with him in two months he’s going to love it…

• Haha
Reactions: 35